Optimus Pro A Day of Use - Battery Results

Interesting. I did go to play store updates but services was not being shown.

1 Like

google play doesnā€™t update google play services on my watch nor does it show it anywhere. I tried everything I could think of to try update it and I ended up with that fix google services app.
I did run google play before and it said "nothing to update.
however, Fix Google Services showed that there is an update and opened google play page with a newer version on it

2 Likes

Same experience for me.

1 Like

Strange ? I was messing around with a old watch yestersday . After factory reset and apps installed i was prompted ( along with google ) to update services before apps would work . Iā€™ll look at this further today

This is the battery life I was hoping for

Please give us some details (e.g data or WiFi connections, settings applied, app installed, etc)
Cheers

Glad you asked :wink:

I have a sim installed but in an area with no service so 4g is off.
WiFi on.
Downloaded a few new apps this morning from play store.
Used whatsapp and messenger to send and receive messages/photos during the day.
Took 9 photos with the camera
Checked Gmail a few times.
Instagram scroll a bit
In the evening switched to always on time for a few hours.

No Bluetooth today.

1 Like

Dear,please link,Fix Google Services .(i try multiple versions, but didnā€™t help).
Thx.

Nice day of use. 16 Hours with 2 left.
Quote nice usage. Wifi all day, switching between two different places. So, going out of range, connecting disconnecting quite a lot.

Just took a couple screenshots of the battery info.
Anyone know more about this stuff?
Seems sort of random and not accurate.

Cell standby shows mobile radio active 5hours 21.
I was in airplane mode all day. With wifi on.

Under android os it shows 7hours 39 for mobile radio active.

WiFi is showing at 1% usage.
WiFi running 3 hours 57 minutes.
Computed power used 17mah

Anywaysā€¦ Iā€™m impressed none the less.

Had always on time for last 4 hours as well.

1 Like

Iā€™ve downloaded mine from google play

yeah, thatā€™s the issue Iā€™ve noticed with this watch. the battery backup count down acts differently ( and pretty inaccurately) every time.
I have never achieved the good standby time like the one right after I updated the google play services (the one we talked about) again, although I do think itā€™s (some of the times) a little bit better than before.
today it shows 76 % left after 4 hours of very light use, which is a joke comparing with what it shows other times. yesterday it did a bit better.
I now tend to think that the battery in our watches is one of a poor quality.
still, it kind of gets me trough the day, so it kind of does the job or whatever.
I really wish someone made a quality full android watch without the glitches we are facing over and over again using current kospet (and other) watches.
I would choose such a watch over an apple or a samsung watch any day of the week even it it wasnā€™t any cheaper

Exactly. Pretty much experiencing the same here.
Yesterday was crazy, then today it started dropping faster. Although itā€™s 10x better than 2.7.
At 8% now and wifi has been on and off all day, did a few things, checked a few message, sent a few voice messages, checked a stock etcā€¦ And always on time for the last 4 hours. Says itā€™s got an hour and 12 minutes left. I wonā€™t see, because Iā€™m going to bed, so it made it.
Stats are just completely off.
Yes I agree. Iā€™d definitely pay double for quality battery and better software and ip68, since we are dreamingā€¦ For now anyways.

Had an excellent day today.
Quite a lot of use.
2.5 hours bt music
3g for 30 mins
WiFi on most of day.
Downloaded installed UL
Installed clockskin transfer
Installed many watch faces from Google drive on the watch
A few photos
Probably 20 whatsapp messages

Itā€™s still going. I switched to long standby at 2%. First time using this. Definitely do not like it at all. Itā€™s so bright. Basically not usable around other people at night. And the colors are horrible. Should be more simple, blacknd white and at least a day and night setting for brightness.

Also itā€™s strange how bright it is in long standby yet it keeps on going even at 2%. I know it turns everything else off, but still.

Anyways, going to switch to full android just before plugging in, to see where it ends up.

ā€¦ I just turned full android back on andā€¦

1 Like

2 questions:

Where to get those watchfaces??

And, how do I turn of my pedometer? Cannot find it in settingsā€¦

Brandonoouah You are so damn right!!! :smiley: Itā€™s bright and this multicolor layout makes it looks like a kids toy. On the first leaked videos, it was light white and I totally donā€™t know why they have changed that or just use one color; blue or yellow like on Nike watch face.
Functions improvements have to go along with a nice, sleek design. Then you sell the product.

1 Like

Itā€™s my private watch face. I shared it in the universal launcher section, so you can download it from there from last posts.
You can not turn off a pedometer :slight_smile:

Just a simple black and white with a lower brightness for night and Iā€™d definitely use it some times. The way it is now Iā€™ll never use it.

Long day out and still going.
Wrist gesture on most of the day.
Made a couple phone calls over BT and 3g.
Some messages via FB messenger.
Screen on for 1hour29mins.
Pretty good.

1 Like

This is how it looked on the early model. Much better.

1 Like

Good evening to everyone one.
After some investigations I found that my battery drain and overheating issue was due to location permission that was granted on a couple of stock apps (browser and assistant).
Since I revoked those permissions my battery life got better, but still not as the one I see in this post.
For further analysis Iā€™d like to know if some of you has given the location permission to Google play services.
Let me know, please.

Cheers