Universal Launcher New Generation [2.3 and above]

Sept 8, 2017 12:32:41 GMT 1 qqdevil said:
Sept 8, 2017 4:06:46 GMT 1 seb84 said:
ok. after restart installed release version, updated with 2.3, use another watchface, crash again. so i think its a general issue. will upload the crashlog later. back to ver. release all runs fine 

+1

can you post the crash log? i forgot to copy it today, before i dismantled my watch.

will take some time before i re-assembly.

This is what i find so far
plus.google.com/collection/obSiVB
And that one sorry it’s in Russian language but that is what i am really looking forward to install on my watches

Авторские циферблаты от radzivill2 [Tizen S2/S3] - 4PDA
4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=822656&st=860#entry64644895

Sept 11, 2017 13:41:18 GMT 1 seb84 said:
Sept 8, 2017 12:32:41 GMT 1 qqdevil said:
+1

can you post the crash log? i forgot to copy it today, before i dismantled my watch.

will take some time before i re-assembly.

I can not

I uninstalled and erased everything, I’m sorry

Sept 11, 2017 13:06:29 GMT 1 toze1 said:
I need square mode in apps where you do not see all the options.

Menus - lyrics
colornote
google play
radios

In almost all

There is no way around it

I just switch square mode on when needed and off as soon as I leave app (on KW88 it’s quick)

Other option would be to find more round display friendly apps (or as Eric said get square watch )

Or use it as original comes, it works well square !!!

Will this work on D5?

Sept 11, 2017 15:46:38 GMT 1 ibromish said:
Will this work on D5?

What will work ? The launcher, yes.
Sept 11, 2017 13:46:59 GMT 1 zeniab said:
This is what i find so far plus.google.com/collection/obSiVB And that one sorry it's in Russian language but that is what i am really looking forward to install on my watches

Авторские циферблаты от radzivill2 [Tizen S2/S3] - 4PDA
4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=822656&st=860#entry64644895

I'm not able to download any, but seems a specific skin format, not supported.

Ok what we have it’s more than enough.
:+1::+1::+1::+1::grin::grin::grin:
Thank you

Sept 11, 2017 11:22:36 GMT 1 nameless said:
Sept 10, 2017 21:54:23 GMT 1 nameless said:ricktop

rotation using {drss} is working

thanks but I think that with constant is off now (two elements one with rotation=“270”, the other with rotation=“220” both end up at 180 degree (6 o’clock).

Scratch that. Rotation with constant values works ok. Must have been some hickup after upgrade.

wci also works ok

Thanks!

jadesse

just above cancel there are green brackets. You need to to tick there to permanently allow launcher to create widgets. Otherwise it’ll keep asking on every restart. That 'shifted down and to the right effect" is because you enabled square aka zoom mode. Next time just disable zoom mode instead of reinstalling (not to mention that this particular “bug” and its solution rears its ugly head almost twice a day… and it’s written in the opening post about this…)

Thanks Nameless!

I have come to the realization that the launcher is a huge battery hog. My watch was at 90% when I went to bed. When I woke up this morning after a little over 7 hours it was down to 7%. The only thing that was enabled was Bluetooth & I had airplane mode turned on. Some how this morning the graphic was showing that the cellular radio was on. Airplane mode an & the launcher don’t seem to play well. At least this is the case with my LES2

This morning I exited out of the Universal Launcher & using one of the default watch faces. After 4 hours my battery was down to 98% & my cellular radio remained off with Bluetooth enabled. I think I might look for an alternative.

Sept 11, 2017 13:00:55 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Sept 11, 2017 12:31:38 GMT 1 toze1 said:
Sorry for the english google

So you can not use the square zoom?

Or how I do without giving error of the displacement of the screen

Once again, thank you very much for the work.

Square zoom is not meant to be used all time. It’s only if there’s something you want to reach in square mode. Otherwise just buy a square watch.

I did set my watch on ‘square zoom’ in the beginning but now i can’t find the option to turn it off again. 

How do i turn it off? 

(On a KW88)

Thanks

UPDATE! Found it 

Sept 11, 2017 20:45:04 GMT 1 jadesse said:
I have come to the realization that the launcher is a huge battery hog. My watch was at 90% when I went to bed. When I woke up this morning after a little over 7 hours it was down to 7%. The only thing that was enabled was Bluetooth & I had airplane mode turned on. Some how this morning the graphic was showing that the cellular radio was on. Airplane mode an & the launcher don't seem to play well. At least this is the case with my LES2

This morning I exited out of the Universal Launcher & using one of the default watch faces. After 4 hours my battery was down to 98% & my cellular radio remained off with Bluetooth enabled. I think I might look for an alternative.

There must be something odd with Les2. I have KW88 and with BT on only I can easily survive 24hrs. Overnight with wrist gesture on and in airplane mode I loose no more than couple percent of battery.

It might be that when using stock launcher putting background apps to sleep is more aggressive. BTW have you by any chance found Les2 firmware to flash?

Sept 11, 2017 21:21:06 GMT 1 bertorelli said:
I did set my watch on 'square zoom' in the beginning but now i can't find the option to turn it off again. 

How do i turn it off? 

(On a KW88)

Wake up your watch. Click and hold physical button until you see four icons at the center. Above those icons there is small icon of a watch. Tap it to change from square to full (or vice versa) and hit Cancel at the bottom. That's it

today I put the phone card on my x5 air and the laucher has given problems. after reboot I could not change the face all blocked. reset and install the launcher again but the same problem

Application information:

BOARD

: unknown
BRAND

: w618
DEVICE

: w618_wgl
DISPLAY

: LMY47I test-keys
FINGERPRINT : w618/full_w618_wgl/w618_wgl:5.1/LMY47I/1499749581:user/test-keys
ID

MODEL

: X5 Air
PRODUCT

: full_w618_wgl

Error information:

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method ‘boolean android.view.View.requestFocus()’ on a null object reference
at com.android.launcher2.Workspace.moveToDefaultScreen(Workspace.java:4166)
at com.android.launcher2.Launcher$14.run(Launcher.java:2919)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:815)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:104)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:194)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5637)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:960)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:755)

Hi

On Finow X5(mt6572) version 2.3.1 works good! Best launcher!

Tnx, Rictop

PS
2.3 with errors.

Thanks
Work fine in no.1 d5+, but there’s a bug in zoom display, face position not fit on screen.
Battrey consumption more longer then older version.

This is great! Shame I can’t use it with all functionality on my Finow Q3 Plus and Microwear H1 with FunOs.

Just back from holiday.
What a nice surprise, a new launcher version that can handle protected clockskins.
Thsi is amazing, my Finow x5 watch is getting better and better.
Thanks a lot Ricktop for all your hard work.

Thanks to Eric and the others who were involved - this new version of the launcher is great. The ability to use protected skins is wonderful. Thanks again. Phil

file log crash download

Date : 2017_09_12_10_02_08

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error receiving broadcast Intent { act=com.ricktop.ClockSkinCoco.WEATHER.FOUND flg=0x10 } in com.ricktop.ClockSkinCoco.CocosClockFragment$14@2ab445b9

--------- Stack trace ---------

android.app.LoadedApk$ReceiverDispatcher$Args.run(LoadedApk.java:915)

android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:815)

android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:104)

android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:194)

android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5637)

java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)

java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372)

com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:960)

com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:755)

--------- Cause ---------

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to read from field ‘int com.ricktop.myclockskinApp.widgetprovider.d$a.g’ on a null object reference

com.ricktop.ClockSkinCoco.CocosClockFragment.K(Unknown Source)

com.ricktop.ClockSkinCoco.CocosClockFragment$14.onReceive(Unknown Source)

android.app.LoadedApk$ReceiverDispatcher$Args.run(LoadedApk.java:905)

android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:815)

android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:104)

android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:194)

android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5637)

java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)

java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372)

com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:960)

com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:755)

Thank you for your advice. By calling the DPI command according to the requirements I have already done. This usage is already with what creator I was wrong to apologize, and thank you again for the help. I will follow you, I will use Google to translate.