INTRODUCTION NOTE : This work is done for free. No one should take it to sell it or put on the PlayStore without my permission.
If someone find this application useful, feel free for a little donation :
- Community Donation Page - goo.gl/FrUKUE
- Donations for THIS project are welcome here : paypal.me/EricCROCHEMORE
There have a been a lot of discussion and designer request for me to support PROTECTED watchmaker face format. Benefit is for designer to be able to protect (lock and encrypt) his work and be able to see it running on the launcher for all of you to use it. It's a new opportunity for designers that spend a lot of time on those faces and will now be able to protect and sell (if they want) their work. This new protection support has been shared and discussed with Watchmaker and designers so that it has been agreed that my launcher is authorized to support it. Thanks for Alex, Terry, Pablo11 and others to have made this possible. For those who are interested in the protection details, i can just say that i will not give you any hint, so no need to ask !
Feature demo video in this thread:
- Pulsing default skin is not a bug, it’s a feature that shows that the engine is working good.
- To use the wrist on gesture (with compatible watch), disable the system one and enable mine in the settings.
- If you want to uninstall : first you need to go in launcher settings 3rd screen and click little button with “Uninstall me”, then go to system settings locate app settings there and uninstall there.
- If the launcher is shifted right and bottom, then you probably have activated the square zoom mode of your watch !!
- a log file is created in case of crash on the root of your memory (same place where you create your ClockSkin directory)
Watchmaker Features :
- .watch file support : protected and not protected !
- date/time/stopwatch tags (reference here watchmaker.haz.wiki/).
- battery tags (except temp)
- sensor tags only steps/HR/accelerometer
- some “series” tag support (only minute / hour)
- timezone / weather
- “skin pref” dialog in the 3rd setting page : the Main location is used for weather, the others are for timezone. You can also choose C or F for temperature.
- No phone/device/tasker tags
- full script support
- full shape / shader support
- markers / text (carriage return is not seen)
- text shader support
- Bright / Dim mode, multi screen support
- full lua support with wmschedule, tweens but no wmtransition…
- watchmaker counter tags
- watchmaker UTC tags
- watchmaker wind / humidity tags
- watchmaker google calendar support tags
- watchmaker hour and minute functions
- watchmaker sound support
- watchmaker location tags
- some watchmaker bugs corrected
Clockskin Features :
- clockskin file support is not full : are missing arraytype : 17, 18, 97 and 98
- clockskin Skins can be read in ZIP format : no need to decompress a skin in the ClockSkin directory, just put the zip file.
- NEW clockskin animation possibilities with WFD.
NEW arraytype 100 support : the “touch” feature… discussed here : LEMFO LEM10 QUESTION? Ask it here!
Note that the ZIP file should not contain the skin in a sub directory or NEW it could have a directory with the same name as the file.
General Features :
- Double tap opens a dialog box where you can : choose between Night and Day mode (when supported by the skin), adjust the zoom factor and choose/reset the skin.
- no more watchTMP directory needed !! => Faster on the fly decompression.
- moon phase calculation
- per skin zoom and watchmaker tags backup (so that you can retrieve your skin changes). Reset Skin erase this skin backup (go back to clean skin)
- tuned UI for skin / location settings. Some font sizes are corrected.
- high contrast notification (touch notification icon one more time to switch to this mode)
- gallery skin choice by name or date
- live heart rate monitoring update (toggle on the double tap dialog box)
- integrated calculator and chronometer apps after app launcher with left swipe
- support Marco set skin command
- support icon package in launcher part.
- always on mode.
How to install the Launcher :
- transfer the APK on your watch, then install the APK
- activate the correct authorisations requested by the app
- push the power button to force the Launcher choice window : select the launcher and “Always”.
- better to reboot the watch in order to disable the system launcher…
Version 2.6.10 :
privacy_policy.html (6.3 KB)