M2D Apps - Sender, Bluetooth Manager - Receiver

ditotay AvatarOct 18, 2016 13:37:28 GMT 1 ditotay said:

you need the reciever app for the watch, go to playstore and swipe from left to right untill the menu opens and go to your apps and see if it is installed or need to be updated.

Oct 18, 2016 15:12:10 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

davidymari AvatarOct 18, 2016 14:26:10 GMT 1 davidymari said:

uninstall the reciever app from the watch and reinstall it again.

thanks now if it works, but I have a problem now does not vibrate clock with no notice. What I can do?

davidymari AvatarOct 18, 2016 16:11:08 GMT 1 davidymari said:

go to settings for sounds on your watch and make sure that vibration and sound are set.

When I get a phone call I cant see the name of the caller only the number althoughI have all the contacts saved on my watch.Maybe it is because of i get the numer phone withe the starting number of israel(+972) or maybe it is because your app is not fully compatible with hebrew although I see hebrew messages.

What to do?
Thanks!

Oct 19, 2016 0:51:29 GMT 1 idoaflalo said:
When I get a phone call I cant see the name of the caller only the number althoughI have all the contacts saved on my watch.Maybe it is because of i get the numer phone withe the starting number of israel(+972) or maybe it is because your app is not fully compatible with hebrew although I see hebrew messages.

What to do?
Thanks!

Hi, 

so far I don’t show the contact name. I’m looking for a solution for that, because the API only give me the phone number.

Regards

Hi everybody.
The m2d Bluetooth Manger on my phone(lg g4) is crashing every time I try to select a device. I downloaded it from the Google play Store.
From where can I download the latest version apk for my whach?

Sender version 1.9.0

• Now if you receive a call the App will show you the contact name if is available.
Oct 19, 2016 13:42:29 GMT 1 zevulunkitay said:
Hi everybody. The m2d Bluetooth Manger on my phone(lg g4) is crashing every time I try to select a device. I downloaded it from the Google play Store. From where can I download the latest version apk for my whach?

Hi,

have you pair the two devices first?

Maybe that is the problem.

Thanks

Yes I did, for now I’m working with the app that comes with the whach, hoping I can yuse yours soon.

Hi! Many thanks to the developer and all the community that helps him! One question please:is there any change that M2D be able to show buttons (during an incoming call) to accept, mute and reject like “tablet talk app”? Thanks!

Edit: Just installed new version from play store and phone calls are not sent to watch anymore…

Oct 19, 2016 17:42:49 GMT 1 pacosal said:
Sender version 1.9.0
  • Now if you receive a call the App will show you the contact name if is available.

Thanks!!

Oct 19, 2016 21:47:08 GMT 1 idoaflalo said:
Oct 19, 2016 17:42:49 GMT 1 pacosal said:
Sender version 1.9.0

Thanks!!

Sorry, not working…

Edit: Now working! Sorry! What about contact pictures? Is it doable?

There is one “fixed” notification which is the M2D bluetooth manager itself. I think that it should not be there. Can we remove it?

Oct 19, 2016 22:01:53 GMT 1 indiglo said:

Oct 19, 2016 21:47:08 GMT 1 idoaflalo said:
Thanks!!

Sorry, not working…

Edit: Now working! Sorry! What about contact pictures? Is it doable?

There is one “fixed” notification which is the M2D bluetooth manager itself. I think that it should not be there. Can we remove it?

The only way to avoid Android kill the service is with a permanent notification icon.

Hi everybody. The m2d Bluetooth Manger on my phone(lg g4) is crashing every time I try to select a device. I downloaded it from the Google play Store. From where can I download the latest version apk for my whach?

Enable debug at m2d bluetooth manager in both devices.

Try again!

After that, send me the file you’ll find at sdcard root called m2d_manager.txt

Thanks

Oct 20, 2016 12:39:00 GMT 1 pacosal said:

Try again!

Thanks

Thanks a lot, now I’m connected with the Bluetooth. But I don’t see the name of the contact that is calling me.
Haw can I send you the file ?

Oct 20, 2016 15:23:18 GMT 1 zevulunkitay said:
Oct 20, 2016 12:39:00 GMT 1 pacosal said:

Try again!

Thanks

Thanks a lot, now I’m connected with the Bluetooth. But I don’t see the name of the contact that is calling me.
Haw can I send you the file ?

In that case, enable debug at m2d sender, try again, and send me the other file m2d_notifications_sender.txt to pacosal@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2016 21:32:29 GMT 1 indiglo said:
Hi! Many thanks to the developer and all the community that helps him! One question please:is there any change that M2D be able to show buttons (during an incoming call) to accept, mute and reject like “tablet talk app”? Thanks!

Just wanted to give a feedback:“End Call” button doesn’t do anything at the moment. I’m running MM rom in my OPO phone. Are you trying to integrate a “answer” and “mute” button too?

Oct 21, 2016 9:04:25 GMT 1 indiglo said:

Oct 19, 2016 21:32:29 GMT 1 indiglo said:

Just wanted to give a feedback:“End Call” button doesn’t do anything at the moment. I’m running MM rom in my OPO phone. Are you trying to integrate a “answer” and “mute” button too?

Answer is not possible for security. 

End call maybe doesn’t work in all kind of mobiles because is not a normal API function. It does work on samsung phones, for instance.

Oct 22, 2016 7:46:01 GMT 1 pacosal said:

Oct 21, 2016 9:04:25 GMT 1 indiglo said:
Answer is not possible for security. 

End call maybe doesn’t work in all kind of mobiles because is not a normal API function. It does work on samsung phones, for instance.

Hi pacosal! Try to see “Tablet Talk” app. It works pairing phone with a wifi/bluetooth only tablet, and indeed, answear, reject and mute buttons work properly. I give you an example: Imagine that i receive a phone call and see it in my car’s bluetooth stereo. I could answear the call by clicking the button on the watch. I dont understand the “security” issue… Thanks!

Paco que requisitos requiere la aplicacion de m2d receiver?? Es que en la tablet la busco en el google play y me dice que el dispositivo no es compatible