M2D Apps - Sender, Bluetooth Manager - Receiver

Hi All,

I’m the developer of M2D Apps, and as you know I’ve added some new features to the Apps.

So far, I’ve focus on M2D Sender and M2D Bluetooth, but now I want to deep on M2D Receiver.

The original idea of these Apps was to receive the messages on a secondary device like a small mobile or a tablet, but I see many of you use them on Smartwatches with native Android.

I have a Smartwatch Finow X3 Thanks to this Community with native android. I will try to change M2D Receiver in order to support devices like smartwatches and mobiles. So, I’m starting to develop an interface for smartwatches, and I need some betatesters in order to help me and send me back screenshots and feedback.

Are you interested?

Google Play

version 1.7.0

www.pacosal.com/android/download/M2dReceiver_1.7.0.apk

You can swipe from one to the other, left to right, right to left and the same up and down or touch up / down / left / right in order to do the same than with swipes.

You need M2D Sender version 1.8.1 in order to see the contact picture.

You can use this version in tablet/mobile mode or Smartwatch mode. The App will ask you first time the kind of device you’re using.

Thanks,

Pacosal from Spain - Bilbao

M2D works great with 3g and wifi and BT!!

3 Likes

If you’re using these Apps with a smartwatch as a receiver with 3G, be sure you read this:

Install the app Gesture search.

Find Data Usage.

Search for Google Play Services.

There you uncheck the Button for mobile usage in background or something else.

Also i’ve installed the app Heartbeat Fixer for GCM to get all the notifications soon.

1 Like

Hello pacosal,

thank for your work.
I’m ok to try

For bluetooth connection, BT Manager is always needed ?
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pacosal.m2d.manager

Paco aqui me tienes para probar lo que sea. Un saludo

this is the video how it works perfectly:)

plus.google.com/u/1/103030481054767288558/posts/UmKTdGhDTAZ

if you want more video info of the apps, ask freely.

Hi. I love m2d app. I got 1 issue though. Im connected through 3g. I can recieve notifications but when i try and reply it never sends. I can only reply when connected to wifi or bluetooth. What shall i do?

Oct 13, 2016 11:13:19 GMT 1 dwain112 said:

do you have the last version of the app? 

Hi there… tested the M2dReceiver_11102016.apk above.
All ok. But watch doesn’t wake up when receiving msg. And some msgs doesn’t receive too. Heads-Up app frm Playstore work pretty good in the original M2dReceiver but not working with this alpha version.

Something to look into.

1. Display on when receiving msgs.
  2. A more stable connection as currently has intermittently disconnect.

I’d reverted back to the original M2d receiver for now.

Look promising and good work specially in focusing on smartwatch world… thanks!

I have a Finow X3 Plus watch.
The latest Beta (above) doesn’t work for me either.
The PlayStore version does, but I still can’t receive live call notifications
(Only missed call notifications)

Edit: Forgot to mention, the Sender is a Nexus 6 (Nougat) running the PlayStore M2D sender.

First Beta version. Look at firs post.

Thanks

Just begining to try this application in order to receive notifications via Bluetooth between my smartphone (Xiaomi Red Mi Note 3) and my watch (No1 D5), and well, I Have notification sounds on the second sended by the first (wifi being OFF)

. A great progress in comparison with the official application, which send… nothing (in my case, I am not a geek)!

Is there a way to have a little more about notifications than these audio (and vibrating) alerts?

Thanks to the author!

Oct 13, 2016 18:37:56 GMT 1 sbouju said:

if you add NiLS or C Notice or Heads Up your watch wil turn on when there is notification on the watch.

hola, instale la beta en un D5 y funciona por 3g y wifi (no lo probe por bt) pero en ningun metodo me llega la notificacion al reloj, tengo que ingresar a la app para verla, perdiendo sentido la utilidad.

Good news, I have a beautiful Smartwatch thanks to this community and this way things are going to be better.

You can enjoy beta2 version at first post.

Please, tell me all of the bugs you find.

Thanks

Oct 14, 2016 18:46:19 GMT 1 pacosal said:

thanks Paco, will try, so far the app is great.

Paco gracias por tu aplicacion, pero tengo un problemilla y es que por bluetooth no me llega nada, se conectan los dos dispositivos y aparecen el nombre de los dispositivos pero luego las notificaciones no llega nada en cambio con eo sender y receiver con wifi y datos va perfecto. Que podria hacer?? Gracias

Notifications should come after a certain period of time. When we hear the vibration of the phone doesn’t vibrate hours. Power saving would. I’m sorry for my bad english

Las notificaciones llegan bien pero con la aplicacion la vibracion no me funciona, si desisntalo la aplicacion si vibra el reloj, alguba sugerencia??

Hi everyone!
I need some help
I have a Finow x5
can’t connect Bluetooth with my phone (samsung s4 mini)
my phone found two devices x5 and x5-nc
I could paired the device but cant connect
I tried the m2d Bluetooth manager but couldn’t connect the smartwatch
I want to install the M2d
thaks

Oct 15, 2016 21:38:35 GMT 1 yehuda said:

hey,  did you install the m2d reciever on the watch and m2d sender on the phone?  did you install m2d bluetooth on both devices? if not for both questions, install the apps and make sure that what you enter in settings on the watch has to be the same on the phone. That mean : sender key: what you put there like 1234 you put the same on the watch, receiver key the same if you put 4321 you put the same on the phone and so on... בסדר?