Little hole on the bottom of Kospet Optimus Pro

Link to my YouTube channel showing the Kospet Optimus Pro 3/32 gb. low volume problem.

3 Likes

where did you get those cool bands?

Amazon. Search for universal 24Mm Quick release Watch bands.

I’ve sent an email using the kospet marketing link provided on this message board about possibly getting a new back cover and is awaiting a reply. If I get no reply, I would like to take you up on your offer to speak to them if it’s still on the table. I can give you my order number but my receipt is on PayPal. I will appreciate any help. The watch has been amazing accept for that one annoying flaw.

:smile:
Maybe it makes your watch faster too…

4 Likes

LOL. Good one. But the struggle is real.

not really.
there is no hole on mine, and the sound is just fine

Yes, I have a KingWear KC09 sample here which is the Optimus lite.
2gb /16gb but otherwise the same.
It does not have the little pressure release hole and it also works perfectly fine.

Again, all I can guess is a mixture of using the same parts but made by different manufacturers, gives mixed results…
To be honest, only a few people have this audio issue.
Out of every 100 watches sold, maybe 1 or 2 people are affected. This makes it bloody hard to pinpoint the issue :unamused:

Funny they would change their watch just because 1 or 2 people have the audio problem. What else is this hole placed between the speaker and the sim door good for? Opening the sim door does exactly what you stated in a previous post, relieves pressure.
I’m thinking that my speaker must be defective in some way if no one else is having this problem. The Optimus Pro is an amazing watch. I’m getting great battery life and having fun using all of its functions, better than the KW88 I previously owned. I’m using Bluetooth head phones to listen to music, the better work around, but it would be stellar if it was not for the audio issue. Maybe the case is pressing on the speaker. I loosened the back cover and the audio issue went away. I will soon remove the back cover to investigate further.

Check out my post about the sound issue here