LES1 Launcher & Watchawear faces

You can download live directly to the smartwatch and then install it.

Dear Beny thanks a lot for your reply , i am looking for a watch skin collection can anyone share there list of collections so i can add that in my library on the computer or what is the best way to download the skins

do i have to download the skin one by one and add it to my list on the computer

apprecaite your reply .

Aug 8, 2017 22:13:23 GMT 1 waseemh115 said:
Dear Eric how do i install the clock skin coco on my zeblaze blitz . do i need to open this page from the watch or should i download this app on computer first and then transfer on the watch any help would be appreciated

Aug 7, 2017 8:29:09 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Aug 6, 2017 21:59:02 GMT 1 jadesse said:
Does this launcher replace the weather app/widget that comes with most of these smart watches such as the Lemfo LES1? My complaint with that watch was that it only displayed the temperature in degrees C. Also, all the health measurements were in metric units. Living in the United States this doesn't work for me & I realize I am in the minority here. Does the launcher allow you to use alternative apps/widgets?

Yes, you can add widget and display farenheight in .watch faces.

Thanks but I have a couple of more questions before I buy.
  1. The weather widget shown in your demo is just the default app that comes with the watch which only displays in degrees C?  Would Accu Weather be an option?

2. Is there an alternative to the stock pedometer that someone could suggest?  Would Google Fit be an option?

dear Ricktop

Kindly help , i am looking for a watch skin collection can anyone share there list of collections so i can add that in my library on the computer or what is the best way to download the skins

apprecaite your reply .

here you can find some. www.watchawear.com/watches/watch-faces.html?start=70

Aug 10, 2017 11:32:17 GMT 1 waseemh115 said:
dear Ricktop

Kindly help , i am looking for a watch skin collection can anyone share there list of collections so i can add that in my library on the computer or what is the best way to download the skins

apprecaite your reply .

We don’t do collection here, so go on our G+ community and get the one you want, then copy paste them on your watch.

Aug 10, 2017 12:08:54 GMT 1 quietsch said:

how are you getting these to work with the LES1 ?

can’t seem to work them out they don’t work by dropping them into the clockskin folder although these work just fine

www.watchawear.com/android-watch-faces/x-x-family.html?limitstart=0
what am i doing wrong ?

Aug 10, 2017 17:50:30 GMT 1 cosmicma said:
Aug 10, 2017 12:08:54 GMT 1 quietsch said:

can’t seem to work them out they don’t work by dropping them into the clockskin folder although these work just fine

what am i doing wrong ?

Those watchmaker faces only work with my launcher.

Dear All

Thanks i was able to get the app and skins installed sucessfully . i followed the tutorial online and the issue i was facing that when i created my own clock skin folder and dumped all watch faces here it was not working then i deleted all the app install and did a fresh install i was able to see system generated clock skin folder i copied and pasted the faces from my created folder to system generated folder and bingo every thing at its place

i am loving my zeblaze blitz now and thanks for this lovely piece of app from u bring on the donations for ur page coming from me.

can any one provide a some tips of optimizing battery life for Zeblaze one of the disadvantges battery is draining quick as expected but for the price i paid i dont have any grudges

is there any cheat to change the watch face from that ugly numbers to downloded skin when moving the arms

Once again many thanks
Waz
yorkie lad

About wrist turn on, all is explained on the video.

Aug 10, 2017 22:16:15 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Aug 10, 2017 17:50:30 GMT 1 cosmicma said:

what am i doing wrong ?

Those watchmaker faces only work with my launcher.

cheers 

I downloaded many skin faces from the Google+ community, some show the battery level not in line with its location.

dears please recommend a app which will help in saving battery . My zeblaze with minimal options open drains out in half day

Any help will be apprecaited

Regards
Waseem

Aug 14, 2017 15:21:41 GMT 1 waseemh115 said:
dears please recommend a app which will help in saving battery . My zeblaze with minimal options open drains out in half day

Any help will be apprecaited

Regards
Waseem

even if in filght mode or battery saving mode? is 3g always on? can you share what do you use daily?

I have actually a LES1 and it s very easy to add .watch on my watch ( thanks to eric) , i wonder if i can do the same if i buy a android wear watch.Thanks

Aug 14, 2017 21:59:35 GMT 1 leo2018 said:
I have actually a LES1 and it s very easy to add .watch on my watch ( thanks to eric) , i wonder if i can do the same if i buy a android wear watch.Thanks

Sure, but we don’t support Android Wear here.

Eric, I installed the last update of your App. It works much better and is more stable. I wanted to know how to use the Prefs skin option: Google widget on off? And how come when the weather is updated sometimes the temperature is a bit different and the night icon never appears?

About Google widget: if you swipe up from main screen you’ll see two circles one with mic icon and one with G. That’s the Google widget and in the Prefs you can turn this widget off.
Temperature is a bit different compared to what? Eric’s launcher uses data from Yahoo weather (I think). This watch doesn’t have temperature sensor
When (and if) night icon (I assume you’re thinking about moon phase) depends on clockskin/watchface you use. Some of them have this, some - don’t.
Once again you are “reporting” issue without any specific information. Please understand that with vague info from you our solution proposals can only be vague
Can you post clockskin/watchface that doesn’t show that “night icon” so we can try on our watches?
(and you should post this kind of questions in thread about Eric’s launcher)
Best regards
N.

Aug 23, 2017 23:39:34 GMT 1 nameless said:
About Google widget: if you swipe up from main screen you'll see two circles one with mic icon and one with G. That's the Google widget and in the Prefs you can turn this widget off. Temperature is a bit different compared to what? Eric's launcher uses data from Yahoo weather (I think). This watch doesn't have temperature sensor

When (and if) night icon (I assume you’re thinking about moon phase) depends on clockskin/watchface you use. Some of them have this, some - don’t.
Once again you are “reporting” issue without any specific information. Please understand that with vague info from you our solution proposals can only be vague

Can you post clockskin/watchface that doesn’t show that “night icon” so we can try on our watches?
(and you should post this kind of questions in thread about Eric’s launcher)
Best regards
N.

Thanks for Google Widgets I understand. For the time icon I was referring to the fact that they did not match that of the skin with the installed wheather application the temperature was not the time of the smartwatch. I did not know Eric’s pitcher uses Yahoo and does not integrate with system weather, so I know the differences. For the night I was told that weather does not change the sun as if it were daylight. Thank you very much.