LES1 Launcher & Watchawear faces

LES1 Launcher & Watchawear faces video :

see youtube video here after.

1 Like

I habe installed this, thanks!

Only one think, my watch does not stay in eric’s launcher.
It switch often back to the old launcher.
How can I solve this?

Apr 27, 2017 13:16:09 GMT 1 computerpitti said:

How can I solve this?

Choose “always” when being asked for the default launcher.

Apr 27, 2017 13:27:53 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Apr 27, 2017 13:16:09 GMT 1 computerpitti said:

How can I solve this?

Choose “always” when being asked for the default launcher.

Hello Eric,
I know what you mean, but it doesn’t ask me for. What next?

1 Like

In a first installation,you need to check the launcher to start with the system and activate
If not done,
You will not be able to choose always.
Uninstall first from the launcher (in the status bar, in the third window below)
Then from the Sethings and try again.

1 Like
Apr 27, 2017 15:22:57 GMT 1 holandeca11 said:
In a first installation,you need to check the launcher to start with the system and activate If not done, You will not be able to choose always. Uninstall first from the launcher (in the status bar, in the third window below) Then from the Sethings and try again.[/qute]

It worked, i did a cleaning and reebooting before. Now the system asked me again now, thanks :grin:

hello i would like to install the aplication clockskincoco on my les 1,
but i don´t know where to found…
thanks

1 Like

/thread/758/universal-launcher-new-generation-2

1 Like

please share your watchface,
most of the watchfaces i downnloaded didn’t work well.

Apr 27, 2017 11:41:16 GMT 1 holandeca11 said:

Where you download your whatchfaces please (i’m french)

May 5, 2017 16:55:07 GMT 1 follaprams said:
Apr 27, 2017 11:41:16 GMT 1 holandeca11 said:

Where you download your whatchfaces please (i'm french)

from here:  plus.google.com/communities/109827242607524552712

May 5, 2017 19:02:46 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

May 5, 2017 16:55:07 GMT 1 follaprams said:
Where you download your whatchfaces please (i’m french)

from here: plus.google.com/communities/109827242607524552712

Hi again, I install the eric launcher 2.2.0 and I face some problems as the watch icon didn’t was in the center. all the other icons were a little bit to the right. I try to uninstall it through the uninstall apps but it didn’t give me that option. I did reboot several times but same problem.Do you have any idea??? How can uninstall it.
Sorry the watch is the LES 1.

May 27, 2017 8:55:29 GMT 1 jim10 said:
Hi again, I install the eric launcher 2.2.0 and I face some problems as the watch icon didn't was in the center. all the other icons were a little bit to the right. I try to uninstall it through the uninstall apps but it didn't give me that option. I did reboot several times but same problem.Do you have any idea??? How can uninstall it. Sorry the watch is the LES 1.

Read main post : for uninstall you have to go in the launcher settings 3rd screen and "uninstall me". Also it can come from the round/square option : select round display .
May 27, 2017 15:21:06 GMT 1 ricktop said:
May 27, 2017 8:55:29 GMT 1 jim10 said:
Hi again, I install the eric launcher 2.2.0 and I face some problems as the watch icon didn't was in the center. all the other icons were a little bit to the right. I try to uninstall it through the uninstall apps but it didn't give me that option. I did reboot several times but same problem.Do you have any idea??? How can uninstall it. Sorry the watch is the LES 1.

Read main post : for uninstall you have to go in the launcher settings 3rd screen and "uninstall me". Also it can come from the round/square option : select round display .

Thanks for your answer but it didn't give me the option neither there. To the third screen. I don't know what conflict was. After that start to flash different screens and at last I switched it off. I download the 2.1.3 and overwrite the program but when I run the launcher after while return to the original launcher. For the LES 1 do you recommend any version ? Sorry that I bother you but I'm interesting to use your great job of your launcher. Thanks again   

Then use 2.2.2 that’s better

Hi Ricktop, congrats for the forum and for your excelent launcher. I have one observation, when i run your launcher, i can’t “load” anymore the stock watchfaces of the Les1, i’d like to have all the stock watchfaces running on your launcher, is it possible?
ThanX a lot!

Jun 9, 2017 3:02:43 GMT 1 gargola said:
Hi Ricktop, congrats for the forum and for your excelent launcher. I have one observation, when i run your launcher, i can't "load" anymore the stock watchfaces of the Les1, i'd like to have all the stock watchfaces running on your launcher, is it possible? ThanX a lot!

Not easily possible, they are not clockskin format but hard coded java.

Where do I get the clockskin coco 2.4 or latest launcher I got the lemfo les1 watch an I find it basic and very boring.
I wouldn’t mind some links to some watch faces to please