LES1 Launcher & Watchawear faces

Look for Universal Launcher thread by ricktop on this forum.
Latest version is 2.2.2beta

Hi Ricktop, many regards for your excelent launcher

I can’t use the heart rate app. in my Lem5…

Do you think it’s possible to find a solution for this?

Thank you very much for your attention.

May 27, 2017 8:55:29 GMT 1 jim10 said:
Hi again, I install the eric launcher 2.2.0 and I face some problems as the watch icon didn't was in the center. all the other icons were a little bit to the right. I try to uninstall it through the uninstall apps but it didn't give me that option. I did reboot several times but same problem.Do you have any idea??? How can uninstall it. Sorry the watch is the LES 1.

I had the same problem. And just did a factory reset on my watch. I guess I should’ve read a little bit further first.

What version of cocoa best suits the lemfo les1?

Jun 11, 2017 22:16:09 GMT 1 morbidbunny said:
May 27, 2017 8:55:29 GMT 1 jim10 said:
Hi again, I install the eric launcher 2.2.0 and I face some problems as the watch icon didn't was in the center. all the other icons were a little bit to the right. I try to uninstall it through the uninstall apps but it didn't give me that option. I did reboot several times but same problem.Do you have any idea??? How can uninstall it. Sorry the watch is the LES 1.

I had the same problem. And just did a factory reset on my watch. I guess I should've read a little bit further first.

What version of cocoa best suits the lemfo les1?

Last version is the best, if any problem try to restart the watch, it’s only needed After first install.

Hi Jim10 is the problem resolved after installing the latest clockskin app? I’ve the same problem too. Can anyone advise? Thanks in advance.

Jul 11, 2017 3:04:45 GMT 1 lee said:
Hi Jim10 is the problem resolved after installing the latest clockskin app? I've the same problem too. Can anyone advise? Thanks in advance.

Disable the square zoom mode.

Hi,

2.2.3 how do I enable the jog wheel thingy when you touch the r/h side (3 o’clock) of the screen ?

Thanks !!

Hi, just need a little help. I have Eric’s launchers and downloaded the zip to the clockskin folder. But when I go to change the face it shows the file name but no preview. Selecting it gives me a blank clock screen. Any ideas? I’ve got a les1. Happens with all the other custom faces I try.

Hi guys, i just got my lemfo les 1 last week,
and i still have difficulties to find watchface with specific format (.WATCH).
Most of them were in the .Zip file, are there any tricks so that i can enjoy .zip files?
thanks before

Jul 14, 2017 10:58:22 GMT 1 tom13mcpherson said:
Hi, just need a little help. I have Eric's launchers and downloaded the zip to the clockskin folder. But when I go to change the face it shows the file name but no preview. Selecting it gives me a blank clock screen. Any ideas? I've got a les1. Happens with all the other custom faces I try.

Your Zip probably contains a sub directory, it’s not allowed.

Jul 15, 2017 16:30:01 GMT 1 abdmurats said:
Hi guys, i just got my lemfo les 1 last week, and i still have difficulties to find watchface with specific format (.WATCH). Most of them were in the .Zip file, are there any tricks so that i can enjoy .zip files? thanks before

.watch are watchmaker files, just put them in the ClockSkin directory.

How can i pop up shortcut menu at first screen 

Jul 17, 2017 6:58:41 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Jul 15, 2017 16:30:01 GMT 1 abdmurats said:
Hi guys, i just got my lemfo les 1 last week, and i still have difficulties to find watchface with specific format (.WATCH). Most of them were in the .Zip file, are there any tricks so that i can enjoy .zip files? thanks before

.watch are watchmaker files, just put them in the ClockSkin directory.

Sorry Rick, I’m with abdmurats… I can see the zip files, download them but I can’t change the extension to .watch… When I unzip them, there are a bunch of files (.png, etc.) and I can’t figure out what to copy into the clockskin file… sorry, new owner question I also just received my LES 1 the other day.

Jul 19, 2017 19:19:02 GMT 1 canadagord said:
Sorry Rick, I'm with abdmurats... I can see the zip files, download them but I can't change the extension to .watch... When I unzip them, there are a bunch of files (.png, etc.) and I can't figure out what to copy into the clockskin file... sorry, new owner question I also just received my LES 1 the other day.

.watch are watchmaker files, not ZIP. If you use clockskin faces in zip, then unzip un one directory under clockskin directory or if the Zip does not contain sub directory, just put it in the clockskin directory.

Dear ones are new to the forum. I bought a lemfo les1 from gearbest, I noticed that when updating the weather, the skin face is always with the sun. Temperature is updated But not the weather icon. Thanks

Caro Rick ti ringrazia per il tuo lavoro, ho installato l’ultima versione e con la tua applicazione, gli aggiornamenti della pelle meteo ok, nella versione originale no. Sarà un problema di firmware difettoso, preferisco non spedire nuovamente l’ingranaggio. Volevo sapere come posso mettere l’opzione rotonda della pelle perché non è al centro … Grazie …

Does this launcher replace the weather app/widget that comes with most of these smart watches such as the Lemfo LES1? My complaint with that watch was that it only displayed the temperature in degrees C. Also, all the health measurements were in metric units. Living in the United States this doesn’t work for me & I realize I am in the minority here. Does the launcher allow you to use alternative apps/widgets?

Aug 6, 2017 21:59:02 GMT 1 jadesse said:
Does this launcher replace the weather app/widget that comes with most of these smart watches such as the Lemfo LES1? My complaint with that watch was that it only displayed the temperature in degrees C. Also, all the health measurements were in metric units. Living in the United States this doesn't work for me & I realize I am in the minority here. Does the launcher allow you to use alternative apps/widgets?

Yes, you can add widget and display farenheight in .watch faces.

Dear Eric how do i install the clock skin coco on my zeblaze blitz . do i need to open this page from the watch or should i download this app on computer first and then transfer on the watch any help would be appreciated