Kospet Optimus Pro - buzz in low power mode, Dead Heart Rate Monitor

You’re right, I checked the always time and now, it’s working. Thanks.

2 Likes

All sounds like can be fixed with a further ota update . Sounds good …

3 Likes

Right it’s random again. And sometime it just turns off and needs a reboot… looks buggy…

2 Likes

Hi, Kospet has released a new firmware (20190621)… I had the same thing and now it works:)

2 Likes

Awesome!
I did enjoy my Optimus Pro - when it worked!

Ive since obtained a refund and purchased alternate smartwatches

There was a Fathers Day sale and I purchased a refurbished Galaxy Watch LTE from Amazon for $221 - really good watch

I also purchased a Domino DM99 (LEM4 PRO Clone), and that works well - AFTER updating the Google Services and installing Gesture Search - to find the missing Android 5.1 System “Accessibility” settings

Hey. Just read this post. I purchased my Optimus pro fro Bang good. Are there any concern about the weird serial number. I have that same serial number.

Ive watched several videos and anytime “Mr Ticks” shows the Watch’s Serial number - all read
“1234567890ABCDEF”- be they from Kingwear, Kospet, Domino, LEMFO, AllCall, etc

Ive since purchased a refurbished Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE - and IMHO I agree with Chigz - it belongs on the top, and is much nicer ownership experience as a “daily driver” on my wrist with its 4 day battery life and working bluetooth calling (paired to my LG V20 on AT&T) vs any of the watches mentioned here IMHO

and I have a genuine serial number on the Samsung

I also own a Domino DM99 / LEM4 PRO ( no serial number ) - but after installing a few apps, its battery barely lasts 5-7 hours - so its more a curiosity - and not what I could actually use every day.

Thank you for that spreadsheet. Just wondering, have you ever attempted to use the Samsung as a stand-alone device?