Kospet Optimus Pro - buzz in low power mode, Dead Heart Rate Monitor

Thanks, all this has been passed on to Kospet.
However, I believe that all the Dual chip solutions are having issues.
I would be grateful if you see any others (LEM9, Thor 5 etc) - can you please let me know here in this thread?

2 Likes

Agreed!

If I find low power problems with ZeBlaze or Lemfo I will post

meanwhile I’m looking at this as a replacement

Janus 4G Dual

1 Like

This is the exact same watch as the Thor 4 Pro and x360. Some have dual camera and some don’t. Some have 1gb /16gb and some have 3gb /32gb. All have the same main board and screen.
X360: https://bit.ly/2I4GShC

It has a slightly bigger screen but with a flat tyre area at the bottom.
It is a nice watch and is made by the same solution provider that makes the Optimus Pro, Thor 5 and the LEM9 and KW88 and LEMX, in fact all the watches apart from the Kospet Brave which runs FunOS.

If this is interesting for you and you don’t want a dual chip solution, then you may be better off waiting a little bit longer. There are new models coming up soon.

2 Likes

Thanks Pablo11 -

You have all the inside info!

Think I’ll hold off and wait a bit longer

Also for others reading - my ebay seller "hwworthbuying6” supplied excellent communication - and I
have already received a refund from Ebay

2 Likes

That is good news.
I know that my friends at Kospet also contacted him to make sure that you were refunded without any issues. :+1::+1:

I have same as problem,
Please tell me for solve problem.

To resolve the problem you have to return the watch to the seller - the place you purchased the watch.
It appears to be a hardware problem so return under warranty is the only fix.

I got my Optimus pro 7 days ago and yesterday my heartrate monitor stopped working… I have done a facory reset and tried heartontop but no heartratemeasure works… The led i blinking but no result showing…

Assuming you are on the latest firmware ( please check ) and then done a full reset you will need to go back to the seller . As you will see from above posts it is a hardware issue . Where did you purchase this from ? Thanks

1 Like

I bought it at banggood. Yup latest firmware… 5_20190523…

1 Like

Then you need to return it under warranty as soon as possible.
If you have any problems let me know your email and order number.
Only if you have any problems with Banggood. I expect they will be fine though. Kospet has spoken to them about this issue.

1 Like

Thank you, Pablo!

Waiting for Banggod to contact me back via email. Wish I could do this via phone though… Long wait for answer, then they want some additional info, another wait for answer…

I hope they simply give me instructions about how to return the watch…

Annoying this because I could really love this watch if the gps integration with the fitness app worked and the heartratesensor of course…

Same thing after 5 days… Very strange, it seems the hw still works, but it shows 0 BPM like it should when there’s no skin under the sensor…

@Eric if the heart rate sensor is flashing can you please try a hard reset?
Wipe everything.
I have some new firmware which I am uploading.

Hi, I’m sorry but I miss read your previous comment.
If the sensor is still flashing as normal but the reading is not reflected in the software - it is not a hardware fault.
Can you factory reset and test again please?

There is another possibility.
The rear cover has the heart rate sensor built in and there is a small connection socket feeding the sensor to the watch.
I will have a look at this today and see if it might be an issue.
But if the heart rate light is working… It’s getting the signal correctly.
Interesting problem.
Can you both let me know if this problem exists in normal and long standby mode?

1 Like

I got a firmware update this morning and now it seems to work again… I am a little suspicious though so I will test it out… The raise to turn on screen i all of a sudden a lot slower ( dont know if I really care about this but I noticed that ). Still no GPS integration.

And again, I am very thankful for your help Pablo :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes after the update it’s working again. It was not working in both modes.
Now the long standby mode is no more always showing the clock, too bad that was the big interest of this mode.

3 Likes

If you uncheck always on time it works… They simply got that backwards… So check the opposite of what you want…

In long standby mode that is.

Edit

I am sorry… Now it is random again… Works sometimes but mostly not… Always on in long standby mode…

Cheers

3 Likes