Firmware Update?

Nov 18, 2018 16:13:03 GMT 1 gsx said:
Can anyone please give complete instructions on how to flash the w2 rom on the w1 watch? Thanks.beacause i dont have any idea on how to do it.

you know you'll lose your imei, right?

Nov 18, 2018 16:32:53 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 18, 2018 16:13:03 GMT 1 gsx said:
Can anyone please give complete instructions on how to flash the w2 rom on the w1 watch? Thanks.beacause i dont have any idea on how to do it.

you know you’ll lose your imei, right?

what does that mean in simple words? Ijust use the watch for bluetooth notification and calls .and want a better battery life. 

gsx

when you flash the watch with this firmware you’ll lose the imei which allow you cellular connection without it you can’t make phone calls, sms, data connection. A7 do’nt have the bt calling feature so you’ll will need the sim for calls.

Nov 21, 2018 16:29:29 GMT soniasophie9697 said:gsx

when you flash the watch with this firmware you’ll lose the imei which allow you cellular connection without it you can’t make phone calls, sms, data connection. A7 do’nt have the bt calling feature so you’ll will need the sim for calls.

You mean there’s no BT calling feature on this W2 rom?

Im eager to flash the W2 rom on my W1, especially for the battery life. I don’t care if I loose my IMEI, i will never use a simcard in it, but it’s not worth it for me if i loose BT calling.

If not, im concidering flashing AllCall_V1.4_B_20180129(16+2) instead (mine is AllCall_V1.3_B_20171017). I know they say that there’s no updates. But anyone who flashed this, did you notice any improvments? Especially in battery life?

EDIT: Apparently, BT-calling seems to be possible by using watch droid, hopefully it’s stable. (Check the end of

Also, what will happen if i don’t root it or install TWRP or edit the prop build? Will my screen orientation be off?

Too many risky procedures for me, I kinda know how to but im not 100% sure.

A nice howto would be appreciated.

Hi , did anyone else lose the call notification after flashing W1 with the W2 from.