Custom rom for Hexxa Atenea and clones.

Oct 24, 2016 8:28:31 GMT 1 corvus said:
Google app will probably doesn't work because it lacks of some dependencies. You can try to install anothed Gapps suite (search in open gapps).

corvus, I was finally able to install Google App from the Play Store.

It worked OK, but voice search was giving me an error "Can't open microphone".

I thought it was related to the Google App version available at the Play Store. So I installed Open Gapps as you suggested. Same error =(

I did some research and found a bunch of people saying it could be caused by wrong permissions for michophone (mine was OK) or by another app that uses voice not releasing the microphone. I have uninstalled all apps that could use the microphone and even disabled the app Sound Recorder that comes with the ROM.

Unfortunately no success so far.

Does anyone else have this issue?

It seems it should affect any internet-based app that uses the microphone (not only Google App). For calling through the carrier, the microphone should work just fine.

corvus, could you also check if this could be caused by some incompatibility related to the ROM itself?

Thanks!

Oct 24, 2016 16:47:17 GMT 1 mauros said:
Ok, corvus. So, what is the best gesture for back (working in every apps and launcher) ? Double press home button is a good choice ?

By now back is double press power button (we don't have any home button) Triple press is menu.
Oct 24, 2016 17:01:05 GMT 1 alexd said:
Oct 24, 2016 8:28:31 GMT 1 corvus said:
Google app will probably doesn't work because it lacks of some dependencies. You can try to install anothed Gapps suite (search in open gapps).

corvus , I was finally able to install Google App from the Play Store.

It worked OK, but voice search was giving me an error "Can't open microphone".

I thought it was related to the Google App version available at the Play Store. So I installed Open Gapps as you suggested. Same error =(

I did some research and found a bunch of people saying it could be caused by wrong permissions for michophone (mine was OK) or by another app that uses voice not releasing the microphone. I have uninstalled all apps that could use the microphone and even disabled the app Sound Recorder that comes with the ROM.

Unfortunately no success so far.

Does anyone else have this issue?

It seems it should affect any internet-based app that uses the microphone (not only Google App). For calling through the carrier, the microphone should work just fine.

corvus , could you also check if this could be caused by some incompatibility related to the ROM itself?

Thanks!

I really don't know what can be wrong. This is a clean CM12 rom without any changes (only the needed one for mediatek). Anyway, soon I will release a new version with CM13 and you can test it because it's cleaned (no sound recorder).

OK. Thanks corvus.

First post updated.

Now CM13 in D5 with new ClockSkinLauncher.

Please test it and give us some feedback.

Swipe in clock display to enter weather and sport mode.

Oct 27, 2016 11:35:31 GMT 1 corvus said:
First post updated.

Hi! Can this rom be flashed into D5+? Thanks!

Oct 27, 2016 11:48:19 GMT 1 indiglo said:

Oct 27, 2016 11:35:31 GMT 1 corvus said:
First post updated.

Hi! Can this rom be flashed into D5+? Thanks!

No, only on D5 clones (mt6572) If I have a D5+ I could do a cm13

Tested now and first impression is not well.
Graphic problem like this:    LINK     sometimes screen flashes

and microphone don’t works during call

Hey alexd

New image uploaded, test the Google app

Oct 27, 2016 14:15:32 GMT 1 mauros said:
Tested now and first impression is not well. Graphic problem like this:    LINK     sometimes screen flashes

I only see this problem in jbak Keyboard. Do you see it in some other place?

I will retest mic, thanks for the feedback.

Hi,
Is there a problem with synchronization and the lack of a network after a long time in a place without range?
Or did you fixed it in your rom?

Oct 28, 2016 10:44:37 GMT 1 tknopik said:
Hi,
Is there a problem with synchronization and the lack of a network after a long time in a place without range?
Or did you fixed it in your rom?

I used it daily and take an elevator everyday twice and I don’t have any problem re-attacahing to the network in any case. But your mileage may vary… 

edit

Third times a charm, installed and testing. Will give feedback later.

Oct 28, 2016 10:36:39 GMT 1 corvus said:
Hey alexd

New image uploaded, test the Google app

Great news corvus!
I thought it would take longer.
I’ll try to flash it tonight
= )

Question, is it rooted?
I mean, if I enable root at developers menu I would be fine? Or do I need to install SuperSU, for example?

EDIT
I actually soft-bricked my watch last night after having enabled Root at developers options.
I assume that it happened because I had installed SuperSU before knowing there was that option integrated on the ROM.
So, even disabling SuperSU before enabling the stock, it may have caused some conflicts.

Anyways, this new ROM couldn’t have come in a better timing, as I would have to flash something anyway =)

Thanks!

Oct 28, 2016 10:38:18 GMT 1 corvus said:
Oct 27, 2016 14:15:32 GMT 1 mauros said:
Tested now and first impression is not well. Graphic problem like this:    LINK     sometimes screen flashes

I only see this problem in jbak Keyboard. Do you see it in some other place?

I will retest mic, thanks for the feedback.

Yes, problem in jbak, but also when I’ve enable and disable wi-fi and data cellular the screen flashed.

Other problems are the default keyboard that don’t fit well on round display and the speak button don’t work.

CM13 28/10/16 release
Initial Observations
No back gesture
Notifications and widgets are often difficult to access (this makes changing USB connection type and other functions difficult)
Number of settings require Vysor (or some other remote display option) to access all options
Watch boots up when plugged into charger
Launcher crashes when trying to go beyond the 20th user loaded face
Complex faces causes launcher to crash
HR and step data is not updated on faces (steps at least update on the widget version)
UI text size is too small everywhere except the app drawer (this makes reading notifications extremely difficult)
No user defined widget support (makes alternative notification and data access is impossible)
Calendar’s default should be agenda
Timer’s numbers inaccessible

More detailed analysis to come later.

Hi corvus.

Firstly, I did not find the Root toggle option at Developers Settings.
Should this option be there? There was the Root option at the CM12 ROM, but could not find on this one. Was it removed?

Anyways, as I didn not find that option, I installed SuperSU.

Now I’m having a hard time to proceed with other installations.
I mean, SuperSU I was able to install with no problems, but when I try to install Open Gapps or any other zip file through TWRP, it keeps giving me the following error:
Error flashing zip
Updating partition details…
E:Unable to mount ‘/internal_sd’
E:Unable to mount ‘/internal_sd’
E:Unable to mount internal storage.

I have tried to manually mount internal_sd at the Mount menu of TWRP, but it doesn’t let me. It shows a message that Internal Storage has 0MB!

I also tried to do a factory reset after flashing the ROM, but it gave me the same error (cannot mount internal sotrage) and ends up in a boot-loop. So I had to flash the ROM again.

Does anyone know what I’m doing wrong?

Please HELP me. I’m stuck here =(

Oct 28, 2016 20:51:45 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
CM13 28/10/16 release Initial Observations No back gesture Notifications and widgets are often difficult to access (this makes changing USB connection type and other functions difficult) Number of settings require Vysor (or some other remote display option) to access all options Watch boots up when plugged into charger Launcher crashes when trying to go beyond the 20th user loaded face Complex faces causes launcher to crash HR and step data is not updated on faces (steps at least update on the widget version) UI text size is too small everywhere except the app drawer (this makes reading notifications extremely difficult) No user defined widget support (makes alternative notification and data access is impossible) Calendar's default should be agenda Timer's numbers inaccessible

More detailed analysis to come later.

Hi Loki,

Did you try to install any zip files? Were you able?
I’ve read this “unable to mount” issue may be related to the recovery version. So I tried to install the TWRP that comes with your tools package, using Flash Tool.
But when I try, it throws an error “PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded”.

Any advices?

You need to mount “data” in recovery and then browse to Data/media/ 0
I have been able to flash without issue - gapps for instance.
However - root is not available or I am missing something obvious…For instance - flashed superSU but nothing appears in the apps folder…

pablo11 AvatarOct 30, 2016 7:59:52 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
You need to mount "data" in recovery and then browse to Data/media/ 0 I have been able to flash without issue - gapps for instance. However - root is not available or I am missing something obvious....For instance - flashed superSU but nothing appears in the apps folder....

Thanks!
Yes, I had figured it out that I would have to mount “data”.
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0AV_OADvJWgOUZ6SE9XN2EwNEU/view?usp=drivesdk

It actually should have a “root” option at the developers menu for CM13. But it’s missing here, for some reason.

So I was able to install SuperSU with no problem. And for me it shows at the app drawer.
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0AV_OADvJWgVGt6LVNRZTVnN1k/view?usp=drivesdk

The problem is when I try to install Gapps (or any other zip file).
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0AV_OADvJWgSFBqUzFLQmd2aDQ/view?usp=drivesdk

It does not let me. The last message it shows on the log is that it was not able to mount internal storage, so I assumed the error was related to not being able to mount it. But maybe it’s another issue that is preventing me to installing gapps.
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0AV_OADvJWgQUd0X0lULWdwZkU/view?usp=drivesdk

It’s being a pain to make things work, specially because I do not actually know how this whole flash/mount/root thing works. I’ve been just researching and following tutorials.
I messed it so much that I thought I had lost my watch yesterday =(
I was not able to turn it on or even to flash any ROM anymore. I finally fixed it after some tutorials by using “format and download” option at the flash tool =)
So I’m very happy I have my watch back, but still stuck with no play store yet.
For now I’ll stop messing with it, until some more expert guy knows what I’m doing wrong and kindly guide me trough the steps to accomplish it.

Thanks for your support!