Android Wear apps to work with full android BY TygrysT!

Hi,
I’ve seen some apps for android wear that could be useful for us. Here is a list of some of them, where if someone could try to make the adaptation and publish the result, it would be very cool.

Games:

• Space War (Android Wear)
  • Sookie Says for Wear
  • Math it!

Third Apps:

• Sleep as Android
  • Wear Audio Recorder
  • Strava
  • Uber

Gapps:

• Google Fit
  • Google Play Music
  • Google Keep

Grateful.

Original Google Fit works good on my Finow X5 Air

I ported these apps and tested them successfully on the Amazfit Pace - very likely they work fine on other Android Watches.

Solitare, Task Manager, System Information, CompassX, Rocket Calculator, Sound Recorder

Download them from my site at amazfitcentral.com/2017/08/31/free-apps-amazfit-pace/

Thanks, everyone!

Google handwriting ported from Android Wear, tested on KW88 and KW98.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3ByLXVjcCn8RW1KUzdjSUZpWnc/view?usp=sharing

Works well on iqi i3! Thx bro! But I think it has a problem of adapting resolution. You can see in the photo:

Do you think you have any method to arrange this?

I tried the WearCalendar app and gives me an error “failed to connect to phone”. I’ve android wear installed on my phone, what am i doing wrong

Sept 7, 2017 2:59:55 GMT 1 jedidomal said:
Works well on iqi i3! Thx bro! But I think it has a problem of adapting resolution. You can see in the photo: Do you think you have any method to arrange this?

i'm trying to figure out how to change resolution.
Sept 7, 2017 8:21:35 GMT 1 deathspank said:
I tried the WearCalendar app and gives me an error "failed to connect to phone". I've android wear installed on my phone, what am i doing wrong

stupid question but did you update the app? did you download the apk from here or the app itself from google play?

i use the normal android wear app from the store and is the latest version. i downloaded the PortedCalendar.apk from here and didn’t do any updates.

Sept 8, 2017 8:25:42 GMT 1 deathspank said:
i use the normal android wear app from the store and is the latest version. i downloaded the PortedCalendar.apk from here and didn't do any updates.

you need to use it as a regular app not the one from the play store and not with the wear app.

hmm, i guess i’m missing something. i’m not an android wear user, it is only installed on my phone because it expanded the functionality of my pebble one time, but it isn’t setup since i don’t have a wear watch. i use the apk like any other app, that is i install it from the file manager and i tap it when i want to launch it. i even installed the apk on my phone, it doesn’t say anymore that it can’t connect to my phone, but the calander is completly without any appointments. If legal can you provide me with a download link so that we can be sure we are talking about the same apk. My apk is called PortedCalendar.apk.

Sept 8, 2017 14:28:14 GMT 1 deathspank said:

let me check all apks on my watch and i see if they work fine:)

Brilliant, although I do not understand the English well… I will also try with some app to wear. Very many thanks!

TouchOne smart watch phone keyboard

drive.google.com/file/d/0B9kfip8cYm1nQTNKMHFUU1lVWVk/view

Hi,
I like to have Android Auto with my watch. Unfortunately, I can’t install from playstore, it said not compatible with my watch (Thor-Les1), Anyone tried to port it to the watch.

Thanks

KK

Hi, I tried porting Google’s calculator app, it installs but doesn’t open.

Oct 14, 2017 17:34:39 GMT 1 yotoprules said:
Hi, I tried porting Google's calculator app, it installs but doesn't open.

have you used the link from here?

Oct 14, 2017 17:36:16 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 14, 2017 17:34:39 GMT 1 yotoprules said:
Hi, I tried porting Google’s calculator app, it installs but doesn’t open.

have you used the link from here?

No, I tried porting it myself. Also I don’t have my watch yet, I assume these ported apps will work on my phone? Since those watches are basically phones

Also all the links on this websites go to viglink which is dead

Oct 14, 2017 17:38:44 GMT 1 yotoprules said:

the links on this thread? also try Eric's apps which work just fine with our watches.

TygrysT, thank you very much! But I tried to Port Telegram and Android Wear.
They both installed but got stuck.
Can you please make stable version?
I really need them, would be very grateful!