Android Wear apps to work with full android BY TygrysT!

Oct 26, 2017 22:49:37 GMT 1 s0unt said:TygrysT , thank you very much! But I tried to Port Telegram and Android Wear. They both installed but got stuck. Can you please make stable version? I really need them, would be very grateful!

I will try, but it is the same problem here how with Facebook Messenger for wear. The wear is connected to the phone, and takes the login from the smartphone, but the wear version does not have any login screen, i thinking for an alternative, like inport it to the wear app from the normal. The same problem is with some wear keyboards or apps that uses Wear GUI, they missing android wear default files, and just crash. they are some problems with the scalling, our watches have different size, compare to the other wear watches, different DPI, and to fix it, we need to remake the whole app :/ on what watch have you tested you app?
Oct 26, 2017 23:00:44 GMT 1 TygrysT said:
Oct 26, 2017 22:49:37 GMT 1 s0unt said:TygrysT , thank you very much! But I tried to Port Telegram and Android Wear. They both installed but got stuck. Can you please make stable version? I really need them, would be very grateful!

I will try, but it is the same problem here how with Facebook Messenger for wear. The wear is connected to the phone, and takes the login from the smartphone, but the wear version does not have any login screen, i thinking for an alternative, like inport it to the wear app from the normal. The same problem is with some wear keyboards or apps that uses Wear GUI, they missing android wear default files, and just crash. they are some problems with the scalling, our watches have different size, compare to the other wear watches, different DPI, and to fix it, we need to remake the whole app :/ on what watch have you tested you app?

Thanks for reply.
My device: Finow X3 Plus (no root)
Can you suggest some list of apps that fully works?
I really like my watch, but OS isn’t quite good. For example, I can’t answer calls or reply on messages.
I even can’t add widgets on home screen, there is only: “Notifications”, “Watchface”, “Weather”, “Health” and “Music”.
“Music” can play, switch or pause music only from watch’s filesystem.
I need some kinda remote for my phone.
I would like to add some “cards”(widgets) on home screen, but I can only access apps in app list through watchface.

Oct 27, 2017 9:04:55 GMT 1 s0unt said:
Oct 26, 2017 23:00:44 GMT 1 TygrysT said:

Thanks for reply. My device: Finow X3 Plus (no root) Can you suggest some list of apps that fully works? I really like my watch, but OS isn't quite good. For example, I can't answer calls or reply on messages. I even can't add widgets on home screen, there is only: "Notifications", "Watchface", "Weather", "Health" and "Music". "Music" can play, switch or pause music only from watch's filesystem. I need some kinda remote for my phone. I would like to add some "cards"(widgets) on home screen, but I can only access apps in app list through watchface.

you can't reply to calls and msgs from watch use My SMS for that.

use Eric’s launcher and you can add as much as you want widgets.

the wiiwear and the wiiwatch offers remote control.

Hej Tygrys wielkie dzieki :slight_smile: thanks for the apps and showing how to!

Oct 27, 2017 19:41:49 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Thanks for reply.
I really like my watch, but OS isn’t quite good. For example, I can’t answer calls or reply on messages.
I even can’t add widgets on home screen, there is only: “Notifications”, “Watchface”, “Weather”, “Health” and “Music”.
I would like to add some “cards”(widgets) on home screen, but I can only access apps in app list through watchface.

you can’t reply to calls and msgs from watch use My SMS for that.

Thanks!
Does anyone know any launchers except Eric’s?

Thanks for reply.

you can’t reply to calls and msgs from watch use My SMS for that.

Thanks Sonia, can wiiwear app be usable with the No1 D5? I can find the app for the phone in playstore (wii watch assistance), but do you know where can I find the app for the watch? Believe sender and receiver should use different apps.
Oct 30, 2017 7:15:20 GMT 1 kotana said:

Thanks Sonia, can wiiwear app be usable with the No1 D5? I can find the app for the phone in playstore (wii watch assistance), but do you know where can I find the app for the watch? Believe sender and receiver should use different apps.

i do'nt think you need the app for the watch only for the phone to use it. they are'nt better than the watch helper:)

Oct 30, 2017 7:18:18 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 30, 2017 7:15:20 GMT 1 kotana said:

i do'nt think you need the app for the watch only for the phone to use it. they are'nt better than the watch helper:)

but I see it have the feature like remote capture so maybe sometimes it's helpfull. I see someone's video where it's a remote capture application (or option in the app) so I thinks I should have an app in the watch. 
Oct 30, 2017 7:25:34 GMT 1 kotana said:

Oct 30, 2017 7:18:18 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
i do’nt think you need the app for the watch only for the phone to use it. they are’nt better than the watch helper:)

but I see it have the feature like remote capture so maybe sometimes it’s helpfull. I see someone’s video where it’s a remote capture application (or option in the app) so I thinks I should have an app in the watch. 

let me check if we can get it:)

Oct 30, 2017 7:28:22 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 30, 2017 7:25:34 GMT 1 kotana said:
but I see it have the feature like remote capture so maybe sometimes it’s helpfull. I see someone’s video where it’s a remote capture application (or option in the app) so I thinks I should have an app in the watch. 

Thanks Sonia

Oct 28, 2017 20:20:11 GMT 1 uruqai said:
Hej TygrysT wielkie dzieki :-) thanks for the apps and showing how to!

Nie ma za co

WiiWatch does not work with Finow. You can get it from the play store and test it and let us know how you get on.
Thanks

Oct 30, 2017 7:37:10 GMT 1 kotana said:

Oct 30, 2017 7:28:22 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Thanks Sonia

plz the last comments on the thread:)

Hello, there!

Thank you for all the info I got from this forum. My small retribution, all free apps ported to run on Amazfit Pace (should run on any round Android watch with Android 5.1 or later):

mega.nz/#!saohSbYJ!sRJS2rDd2117e1suHQ2SdzH2uh2nDzQ0oU3r3qe3cs4

The pass word to extract the file is the forum’s name (r___a___w___).

These are the apps:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.athz.wear.quicklauncher
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=rocketstartups.wearflashlight
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.moonterminal.worldtime

Regards

Nov 19, 2017 3:14:35 GMT 1 lfom said:
Hello, there!

Thank you for all the info I got from this forum. My small retribution, all free apps ported to run on Amazfit Pace (should run on any round Android watch with Android 5.1 or later):

These are the apps:

Regards

welcome:) thanks:)

is the mega link if for the apps that you listed?

pablo11

Nov 19, 2017 7:16:01 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Hello, there!

These are the apps:

Regards

pablo11

Thanks for this. As Sonia says, I guess your ported apps are in the zip on Mega and the real apps are on the play store links?

I will leave this here and as I said - thank you very much
If we get any take down notice I will let you know.

Cheers
Pablo

Hello, there!

These are the apps:

Regards

pablo11

Yes, all three apps ready for the watch, in a compressed 7zip file.
Cheers

pablo11

Thanks for this. As Sonia says, I guess your ported apps are in the zip on Mega and the real apps are on the play store links?

I will leave this here and as I said - thank you very much
If we get any take down notice I will let you know.

Cheers
Pablo

Hi, Pablo.

Sure, thank you. All apps are free, I’ve posted the links to the app store for credits, and the compressed file can’t have its content even listed, so it should be fine. If I have to change the post, just let me know (or you can do it, of course).

Cheers

Jul 31, 2017 12:27:58 GMT 1 TygrysT said:
Updated Calculator wihout top bar

drive.google.com/file/d/0B-JTbE7RtL5leXlXal93NlRDYWM/view

On this version I got a parsing error when I tried to install it. The one with the top bar installs with no issues.

I would like to change this wear app to run on Android 5.1

but I was able to change the sdk version to 7, but could not find the hardware type.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wearablesoftware.wearintervaltimer

Could somebody change it? Thanks in advanced.