Android Wear apps to work with full android BY TygrysT!

Aug 1, 2017 20:54:43 GMT 1 TygrysT said:

i have the beta, i'll try to upload it, it no use to me because i can't use it in my native langauge.

***i did’nt mean i want link for the apps that i’ve mentioned but the app to edit apks:) i looked but have’nt found the one you use.

i hope that i can modify these apps to work with the watch HR sensor.

Aug 1, 2017 3:37:59 GMT 1 jedidomal said:
Really good work! congrats!

Do you think, that this method works well with a keyboard apk? like this:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.infiniti.touchone.nimbus&hl=en

i tried and didn’t work

but they is a similar app in beta

I tried the beta before, but unfortunately it does not have my native language ... Thanks for the attention = D

Aug 1, 2017 21:23:09 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

i have the beta, i’ll try to upload it, it no use to me because i can’t use it in my native langauge.

***i did’nt mean i want link for the apps that i’ve mentioned but the app to edit apks:) i looked but have’nt found the one you use.

i hope that i can modify these apps to work with the watch HR sensor.

you mean that you need the app to edit apk’s? , its play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor&hl=pl (apk editor, or apk editor pro) I hope I understand correctly, sorry for the mistake :/ 

Omfg…genius!!!

Can you with the watch face?

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wmwatch.badapps80s

Aug 3, 2017 8:58:38 GMT 1 systemjyc said:
Can you with the watch face?

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wmwatch.badapps80s

i do’nt think so because it uses different engine then the one on the these smartwatches.

what watch do you have?

I wish this site can start to extend your library of apps similar to what they do for the watchface.

So that the community can contribute and somehow benefit the community too.

Also, I understand that it will only work for apps that is strictly coded for android wear.
Those apps that can runs in normal android phone and supports android wear, will not work (e.g. WhatsApp).

Nevertheless, it is still a great leap ahead.

really awesome!

Edit: apks wouldn’t install for me on the finow q3

Aug 3, 2017 17:10:17 GMT 1 trooperbill said:
really awesome!

Edit: apks wouldn’t install for me on the finow q3

Android Wear Calculator dont install at my iqi i3 too, but the Android Wear Stopwatch has been installed sucessfully ( Although it works with the resolution a bit low), and the Android Wear Invaders works perfect!

it that easy??? never tried, but have studio at my home laptop…
ahh not even really need studio right…

ohh i should have known this earlier. thanls for sharing

Great job TygrysT! :grin:
That change of min SDK to 7 is really needed? This level corresponds to Android 2.1.

Aug 4, 2017 23:09:48 GMT 1 nameless said:
Great job TygrysT ! 😁 That change of min SDK to 7 is really needed? This level corresponds to Android 2.1.

it is not so need, but sometimes you need to change to make this app compatible with android 5.1

Awesome thank you so much. Is there anyway you can convert one of the android wear music player apps?

I have tried editing the android wear for Spotify.

I can change the first section (SDK to version 7) but I can not change the 2nd or 3rd settings as unable to find in manifest.

Please could you help. I am using APK editor pro but it does not look the same.

All I am after is a larger button (round screen). I can use the normal Spotify app but in windowed view to get to library.

Are there any similar apps or fixes to this?

Aug 6, 2017 22:37:20 GMT 1 aronclarke7 said:
I have tried editing the android wear for Spotify.

I can change the first section (SDK to version 7) but I can not change the 2nd or 3rd settings as unable to find in manifest.

Please could you help. I am using APK editor pro but it does not look the same.

All I am after is a larger button (round screen). I can use the normal Spotify app but in windowed view to get to library.

Are there any similar apps or fixes to this?

It would be great to use the wear version of spotify! Hoping for you to succeed! 

There is “second” tool which may or may not show the same de-compile.
“Show Java”

and then give a little money and you got - “Show Java Pro”
The apk editor has newer activity…
the show java has a git/src !
( hope this helps )

Thanks I will look at java tool.
Yes I will try and fingers crossed. I have been able to quickly get the app on thor watch but it is not syncing with Spotify, even when trying to login to Spotify account.

I will keep trying and post if any success.

Does this mean we can port watchfaces and launchers?

Aug 10, 2017 10:36:10 GMT 1 randomhero said:
Does this mean we can port watchfaces and launchers?

No, just the .apks

in my no 1 d5 i get crash on all ported apps…