Where to find round display friendly apps . . . . for now

Oct 13, 2016 9:42:24 GMT 1 smith said:

it is not:) i wanted to do one to show ppl how settings is accessable on these apps without the need of Mobizen.

Oct 13, 2016 9:44:27 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 13, 2016 9:42:24 GMT 1 smith said:

it is not:) i wanted to do one to show ppl how settings is accessable on these apps without the need of Mobizen.

Thank you for doing all this.You are so nice.

I tried Cardiograph on my X3+ and its work perfectly.

Oct 13, 2016 10:33:47 GMT 1 smith said:

Oct 13, 2016 9:44:27 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Thank you for doing all this.You are so nice.

Very nice work Son - thanks a lot  You are putting a great effort into this information Anyone who appreciates this and would like to say thanks - goo.gl/FrUKUE

Thanks “soniasophie9697” for sharing all these friendly round face apps. I’ll try them.

On my D5 with the latest firmware, it says “impossible to initialyze the camera, check if an other application is not using it”

and i don’t have any other application who uses the camera…

Oct 13, 2016 17:31:35 GMT 1 cvsa said:
On my D5 with the latest firmware, it says "impossible to initialyze the camera, check if an other application is not using it"

and i don’t have any other application who uses the camera…

The cardiograph-app uses the 3 windows (LED - receiver) in the back cover of the D5+ as camera.
It works great.
Thank you, soniasophie

Oct 12, 2016 12:45:09 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
elyot, WOW that is amazing it actually uses the sensor on the watch instead of the camera:) I DID NOT KNOW THAT that is why i’ve never tried them, THANKS:)

Did you need to change settings in the app for it to work using the watch sensor?  I downloaded to my X5 and when I tap 'Start' the app says "Could not initialize the camera. Make sure the camera is not used by another application.".  Strange that it talks about a camera when it should be able to find my watch's sensor - or at least I should be able to tell it that I have a sensor.

I used Mobizen to see the entire UI since much of it is hidden by the round watch face.  There is a menu on top right - the 3 dots icon - but it is grayed out and not usable.  I was hoping something like “watch sensor mode” or similar would be there.

I google’d this and couldn’t find any answers.  I tried disabling the watch’s Health app through the applications menu in Android but this didn’t do anything (I was thinking maybe Cardiograph was being blocked from finding/using the sensor by the default health app).

Oct 13, 2016 21:53:24 GMT 1 riccardob said:

Oct 12, 2016 12:45:09 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
elyot, WOW that is amazing it actually uses the sensor on the watch instead of the camera:) I DID NOT KNOW THAT that is why i’ve never tried them, THANKS:)

Never mind with my Q: on settings - I was able to finally "tap" on the icons at the top of app's UI using Mobizen - have no idea why I couldn't before!

Anyway the Settings menu doesn’t have any control for insuring app uses watch sensor, so I’m unable to use this app.  It looks nice though!

Oct 13, 2016 22:32:54 GMT 1 riccardob said:

what the model of your watch? 
Never mind with my Q: on settings - I was able to finally "tap" on the icons at the top of app's UI using Mobizen - have no idea why I couldn't before!

Anyway the Settings menu doesn’t have any control for insuring app uses watch sensor, so I’m unable to use this app.  It looks nice though!

I tried to..... but no luck.... No1 D5.

I hope there is a solution....

Oct 12, 2016 11:53:46 GMT 1 elyot said:
Thank you. I found also a heart rate app (works great on X3 Plus): play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.macropinch.hydra.android

the app that you found is the only one which works with the sensor of the watch others do'nt. weird but GREAT for us:) thanks again for me it is important because i use heart rate BT chest belt and now i dont need it and the builtin app does'nt work when i move and this one does:) so BIG thanks to you.

Google maps on watch (single touch): Normal zoom is not possible, but double tap and hold, then move the finger up or down will do the zoom.

Hi. I have a problem with the application ok google and i2 smartwatch. If I re-establish the clock runs but soon stops working, searching by voice but the results are not heard from the speaker. any solution?? Thank you

Oct 14, 2016 12:08:36 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 12, 2016 11:53:46 GMT 1 elyot said:
Thank you.
I found also a heart rate app (works great on X3 Plus): play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.macropinch.hydra.android

the app that you found is the only one which works with the sensor of the watch others do’nt. weird but GREAT for us:) thanks again for me it is important because i use heart rate BT chest belt and now i dont need it and the builtin app does’nt work when i move and this one does:) so BIG thanks to you.

Hi SoniaSophie, were you able to make it work? I’m getting the same error message “Could not initialize the camera…”.
Really hope there is a solution for this
=(

Oct 18, 2016 3:37:06 GMT 1 alexd said:

Oct 14, 2016 12:08:36 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

which watch do you have? as i understood from other user it does’nt work with 4.4 smartwatches, i have the x3+ and it works fine, i’ve contact the developer and hopefully he will make adjustments to make it work with all android watches.

Oct 18, 2016 8:01:30 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 18, 2016 3:37:06 GMT 1 alexd said:

which watch do you have? as i understood from other user it does’nt work with 4.4 smartwatches, i have the x3+ and it works fine, i’ve contact the developer and hopefully he will make adjustments to make it work with all android watches.

I own a N1 D5, but it’s runing on an android 5.1 ROM, so I decided to test it. But I’m getting the same error others got. Just wondering if there is a solution for the “câmera” error, or if it’s related to the ROM itself or to the hardware (sensor).

Oct 18, 2016 19:17:43 GMT 1 alexd said:

i think it more got to do with the hardware than the app itself BUT i've tried other apps which uses the flash sensor to see if they'll work but no and i've tried ALOT. i do'nt think that there is that kind of different between the 4.4 and the 5.1 watches but it seems there is. lets see what the developer of the app reply and hopefully it will be good news:)

Oct 14, 2016 0:10:46 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

what the model of your watch?

soniasophie9697, can you try installing a camera app on your watch. Maybe the app will think the sensor is a camera. It will be interesting…

Oct 19, 2016 12:42:33 GMT 1 idoaflalo said:

wo'nt work, i do'nt understand much in cameras but the watch has only flash not the hardware that a camera has. but still tried:) nope not working:)