Where to find round display friendly apps . . . . for now

Seeing the forum is a day old and the G+ community is months old, there’s little here. That will change, but in the meantime visit the G+ community for Round Display Friendly Apps

But is there friendly apps, really, some of which being able to justify at 100% buying a “round Android smart watch”…?

Sept 21, 2016 9:19:13 GMT 1 sbouju said:
But is there friendly apps, really, some of which being able to justify at 100% buying a "round Android smart watch"...?

I respond with this. Show me smartwatches with similar capabilities that don’t look like garbage, has tons of custom watchfaces, and can run core apps like email, calendar and so on in a real world usable fashion.

Bashing without a counter argument is grade school trolling.

I have tried plently of my prefered Android apps on my No1D5, but I dont find them really usable, in comparison with them on a smartphone.
Gold medal, for me: may be the couple Dropbox & Dropsync.

Unfortunately, the bad BT communication (on my No1D5) between the watch and a smartphone eliminate every potential useful thing about/with notifications.
On the same side, very simple GPS apps suffer of the usualy poor GPS reception (on my No1D5)

But I have to admit that I don’t use it alone (no SIM card inside), and that I have not the need of other watchfaces than the standard one I prefer.

The really good thing: time an date is correct!

BT connection?I have heard some complaints about smartwatch BT connection,is there a way to solve it?
Some apps or some tools,tricks?
I have a sport style smartwatch,which I can use for daily exercise.
Sometimes I lose the BT connection,while I play around.And it’s hard to reconnect.

The BT issue seems to affect certain watches and only when using the stock companion app. I’m still migrating info over but there are a couple apps that do work pretty well in place of the stock app.

Look forward to your great job done.

i found several activity apps that work great with these watches if anyone is intrested i’ll post them on this forum.

Please post the apps you found

elyot, these are the apps that i use on my watch (some of them i’m in contact with the developers by email to improve the usage for us)

1. C Floating - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ccs.floating_info&hl=en
       also C Notice - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ccs.notice&hl=en

2. Floating Toucher - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=droidudes.floating.toucher&hl=en

3. NiLS - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roymam.android.notificationswidget&hl=en (Heads up is great too)

4. Mobizen Mirroring - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rsupport.mobizen.cn&hl=en

5. Settings Search - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.katzoft.settings.search.full&hl=en
        also Google Gesture Search - 
        play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.gesturesearch&hl=en

6. Simpe Control - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ace.jun.simplecontrol&hl=en

7. TouchPal Keyboard (which has all langauges including voice typing) - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cootek.smartinputv5&hl=en

8. Mr. Float (great app) - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sun.mrfloat.trial&hl=en

for activities which can be accessed from the watch with out the need for Mobizen

1. i - gotU - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobileaction.isports&hl=en

2. ALA COACH+ - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pack.ala_coach&hl=en

3. MeeRun - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bwa.meerun&hl=en

4. Momentum - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kyocera.runandbike&hl=en

5. Water Drink Reminder - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.northpark.drinkwater&hl=en

6. JogTracker - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.highwaynorth.jogtracker&hl=en

7. Tarining Master - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.latitude.trainingmaster&hl=en

***there a more activities apps that i’m looking into them.

for notifications i only use the M2D apps:

play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=pacosal&hl=en

Thank you.
I found also a heart rate app (works great on X3 Plus): play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.macropinch.hydra.android

elyot, WOW that is amazing it actually uses the sensor on the watch instead of the camera:) I DID NOT KNOW THAT that is why i’ve never tried them, THANKS:)

plus.google.com/u/1/103030481054767288558/posts/Z5Bem3arEuP

The “Cardiograph” app Wont work on the No.1 D5

soniasophie9697 Hi, thank you for sharing all this.Could you please add some details like Fef51 did.Thank you.
I think a new post is better.

Oct 13, 2016 0:31:05 GMT 1 idoaflalo said:
The "Cardiograph" app Wont work on the No.1 D5

Same for me...
Oct 13, 2016 0:31:05 GMT 1 idoaflalo said:
The "Cardiograph" app Wont work on the No.1 D5

i wonder if it got to do with the software or the hardware...can someone else with x3 or D5+ try?
Oct 13, 2016 6:00:31 GMT 1 smith said:soniasophie9697 Hi, thank you for sharing all this.Could you please add some details like Fef51 did.Thank you. I think a new post is better.

about what every app does?

I know what these apps are,but I don’t know if it is better than my original one.
I just want a pic or some description.
Thanks I’ll download some on my watch.

Oct 13, 2016 9:26:43 GMT 1 smith said:

i will do a video to show what each app looks like and how it work:)

Oh,I don’t want to bother you for this fig.
Any description is OK.
soniasophie9697