What is your apps?

I want to know! what is your app that fits good in your round android full watch!

i just buy an allcall w2 and im trying to get the best experience!

1 Like
Sept 18, 2018 5:11:46 GMT 1 psychedelic said:
I want to know! what is your app that fits good in your round android full watch!

i just buy an allcall w2 and im trying to get the best experience!

the question is what is your usage of the watch?

1 Like

Hi Guys, that’s a really god topic don’t let it die…lol

i’m a noob in smartwatches, my Zeblaze even don’t arrive yet, but I’m already anxious to know the better apps…
I’m not sure what all the apps can delivery nowadays… If you gius want to share your apps I would be glad to hear from you!

Basically I wanted a nice facewatch (with cool infos…really not sure what they can show)
Receive notifications of whatsapp (and answer if it’s possible)
Respond e-mails from the outlook app, I need for work I think it will help me out(by voice control) - Do you guys know if it’s possible to use the calendar meetings controling by voice?
Control my spotify (and navigate, download and etc…) and use a BT wireless earphones…is it possible?
I readied that’s possible to take a picture, by moving your wrist…very nice
Easy way to use “OK Google”
A very good app to use the voice to make notes or also setting an alarm(think google should works for alarm…)
Play pokemon lol

I think it is it…
regards

1 Like

I mainly use Google Voice and occasionally use the watch-droid for bluetooth synchronization.
Whatsapp works but since Facebook is trying to replace it with messenger I am not using it anymore.

1 Like

I cant find floating toucher

The last app I’ve found for my android smartwatch is  the weather & clock widget app. It is very convenient and the weather forecasts are very accurate so I don’t have to worry about unexpected rain during my morning run. Great app.

1 Like

whatsapp is better, have encrypted communication more people use it

Here you go

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aKxpLpYId9NZYRbzdQQtGMVMZiHXoygj/view?usp=drivesdk

2 Likes