WatchFace Designer v0.7.0 is released This time I had no 0.0.x versions,

@Gaetan_Thiffault Thanks.
Those aren’t bugs. The heartrate goes to 99 because that’s the same Clock Skin Maker does. And since I don’t have an android watch to test myself, I assume it is limited to 99 for a reason and so I limit it also. Regarding what the preview shows on the weather, it shows Sunny and Cloudy because those are the default values on the DigitalClockLayer. You can change them to whatever text/image you wish on the properties, and the preview will show the text/image you selected.

Okay guys! I suggest for the developer of this amazing tools, than one watch maker company give a watch to Marco for his test, make sense to me, every one going to win! On these. Maybe Smartwatch ticks can send a watch to you, he got so many Right!, you need one only. A descent watch working well and not to old! That’s my point!

he he. Thank you, but there’s no need for him to send me a watch (the postage cost alone from USA to Portugal would probably make it prohibitive). Some of the WFD users have donated through PayPal, helping me getting closer to the moment I’ll be able to buy an X5 Air :). A big THANK YOU for all of them :slight_smile:

Yep! I will do today for sure.

Can’t find the link for donation?

@Gaetan_Thiffault Thanks. The donation link is in the first post on the forum, right after the videos and before the “-- Most recent version --”.

By the way, be ready. A new release is just right around the corner :wink:

And… Here it is: v0.7.2. This time, it is a request-fulfillment release, so I’ve added some of the things that have been requested in these last days. Here is the “What’s new”:

• Zoom and Pan with the mouse. Use SHIFT+LEFT BUTTON to pan the watch image. Use Mouse wheel to pan vertically, Mouse wheel + SHIFT to pan horizontally, Mouse wheel + CONTROL to zoom in/out
  • Added Image Preview when opening images
  • Added a “Reload” button on image properties, to force reloading image from disk. Without pressing that button the image won’t reload, and that’s by design, not a bug.
  • Optimized the image output when exporting to clockskin. They are now only as big as they need to be and disk space usage is reduced.
  • Added an Export Tweaked Clockskin option to the File menu. Now the user can select the tweaks to apply on the clockskin export to optimize compatibility with buggy firmwares (KW88, are you there?). It also allows to export at non-standard resolutions, which may be helpful for those creating .watch files, or other watch formats, using the output of WFD. If you know of more tweaks and bug work-arounds, please let me know so I can implement/include them.
  • Added a Text Alignment and Alignment offset properties to DigitalClockLayers, so that the user may decide where the text will appear. This is especially helpful with DigitalClock types where each symbol may have a very different size (such as month names - May vs February).

The download link is available, as always, at the forums: http://roundandroidwatches.proboards.com/thread/1292/watchface-designer

Marco, I want to use a .png picture in the Text Layer instead instead of numbers or text. It would be the Seconds display rotating around the outer edge of the watch face instead of a second hand that is centered with the hour and minute hand. Is there a way to do this or if not can you look to including it in a future version.
You are so good at programing I am amazed at your work. Thank you!

Marco, after you instructed me on how to have an object revolve around the outer edge of the watchface I created this face. It is the cartoon character Beetle Bailey. The Jeep is the Seconds hand. I Googled Beetle Bailey for photos of him and also for camouflage then used http://Paint.net to remove backgrounds and resize. Then made it with your great watchface maker, it looks good on my watch.

missing/deleted image from Google+

@Jim_Marks Nice. I encourage you to share it with the community :slight_smile:

@Gaetan_Thiffault where do you download or get this from

Brother marco how are you?
Please I need the watchface designer software please because this link is not working anymore if you can give me the link in MediaFire or Google Drive

Look here:

1 Like