Universal Launcher New Generation [2.x]

Hi Eric still not working on KW88 stock watchface just keeps blinking, when you touch screen to change watchface nothing happens

You are a crazy man congratulations for the work done, if you need betatester er KW88 clock, put myself available;)

Mar 16, 2017 14:32:01 GMT 1 neo130 said:
Hi Eric, are the widgets working after restart by you ?

They should.

congratulations for the work done, if you need betatester er KW88 clock, put myself available;)

[bl]

Have you done something special to make it work on KW88 ?

Hello Eric

Maybe i am to new in watcher/clockskins but my size is worst how is it possible to reset it ?
Because i started with a running watch Face ā€œKTMā€ all was fineā€¦
but after changing to another watchface with touching the bright slider now all is broken only Clockskins are fine

Mar 16, 2017 19:57:08 GMT 1 mcpxxl said:
Hello Eric

Maybe i am to new in watcher/clockskins but my size is worst how is it possible to reset it ?
Because i started with a running watch Face ā€œKTMā€ all was fineā€¦
but after changing to another watchface with touching the bright slider now all is broken only Clockskins are fine

Have you tried the doubletap to change size ?

I think yes brightnes slider or ?
I can see that the skin is changing size bit it is not centered

Hi Eric
Its not working on the Y3 same problems as the KW88

1 Like

Hi Ricktop

You are fluffing amazing dude! Love the new app, heart rate works in watchfaces and the music widget is also now working, yeyyy!

Some of the watchmaker faces that worked on v 1.18 are no longer working, they look like they have been moved down to the bottom left hand corner of the screenā€¦

Looks like you can also now use the dpi display change without affecting the watchfaces which is great.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

can you make a square version of the notification section of the app? I use a Finow Q1 and is very difficult to use with my watch

Mar 16, 2017 20:42:29 GMT 1 jackster said:
Hi Eric Its not working on the Y3 same problems as the KW88

It's working on my Y3 with firmware Y3_B_GSM_PHT_V1.4.0_20110228.

Did you reboot after installing? The only thing that doesnā€™t work so far is the launcherā€™s built-in watchface. It continuously pulses between full size and partial size.

In my kw88 it works great. Some things that need to be filed but 5 stars. Thanks

Mar 16, 2017 15:51:06 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Uploaded a new version 2.0.1. Still the same link. Should correct a lot of your issues.

I have the LEMFO Lem5 with Finow X5+ Firmware and my hint which I wrote last time isn't working anymore (Deleting the WatchTmp folder and watchskin_crash file).

It seems the launcher putting all in a square which gets cropped and displaced.

I also downloaded the new version, but the issue is the same.

Any hints how it will run again? 
I want to use the both watch faces again (see pictures) :smiley:
But they arenā€™t in the right angle

As soon that i get a missplaced watch face all other watchfaces are also missplaced
but if i reboot, my U-Boat watchface correct again

Mar 16, 2017 23:56:43 GMT 1 mcpxxl said:
As soon that i get a missplaced watch face all other watchfaces are also missplaced but if i reboot, my U-Boat watchface correct again

Thanks for your response, but a reboot isn't helping. Also the launcher itself gets an issue after running in this missplaced setting and starts to hang.

Hi all, installed 2.x version on Kw88 and S99 watches. Working fine until now.

Only an Issue: All whatchfaces shows 24hrs format time. In settings is set to 12 hrs (am/pm) but launcher still shows the time in 24hrs format.

Uninstalled 2.x and reinstalled 1.1.8 and time is shown in both 24hrs and 12 hrs formats.

Uninstalled 1.1.8 and reinstalled 2.x and canā€™t change from 24 to 12 hrs format.

Any clue how to fix this?

Great work Eric.
Ver 2.0 Working fine on Y3 (original firmware)
Some skins donā€™t work which were working on ver 1.1.8.
Did not try ver 2.0.1 yet.
Donation by ppgmsa

Mar 16, 2017 21:00:27 GMT 1 gdisckaraoke said:
Hi Ricktop

You are fluffing amazing dude! Love the new app, heart rate works in watchfaces and the music widget is also now working, yeyyy!

Some of the watchmaker faces that worked on v 1.18 are no longer working, they look like they have been moved down to the bottom left hand corner of the screenā€¦

Looks like you can also now use the dpi display change without affecting the watchfaces which is great.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

You can send me links of those watchfaces, if they appear on the wrong place, itā€™s a sign of an unknown parameter, so easy to solve.

Mar 16, 2017 22:00:04 GMT 1 mattb said:
Mar 16, 2017 20:42:29 GMT 1 jackster said:
Hi Eric Its not working on the Y3 same problems as the KW88

It's working on my Y3 with firmware Y3_B_GSM_PHT_V1.4.0_20110228.

Did you reboot after installing? The only thing that doesnā€™t work so far is the launcherā€™s built-in watchface. It continuously pulses between full size and partial size.

Yes the default basic skin is pulsing, isnā€™t that great ?

Mar 17, 2017 3:33:29 GMT 1 cesarr4 said:
Hi all, installed 2.x version on Kw88 and S99 watches. Working fine until now.

Only an Issue: All whatchfaces shows 24hrs format time. In settings is set to 12 hrs (am/pm) but launcher still shows the time in 24hrs format.

Uninstalled 2.x and reinstalled 1.1.8 and time is shown in both 24hrs and 12 hrs formats.

Uninstalled 1.1.8 and reinstalled 2.x and canā€™t change from 24 to 12 hrs format.

Any clue how to fix this?

It is on clockskin format i guess, iā€™ll look.