TWRP, Tools and Root Pack

I’ve found working link: All Devices Core Tools and Root Pack v5 04-10-16.7z

Feb 24, 2017 19:14:52 GMT 1 pochujmikonto said:
I've found working link: All Devices Core Tools and Root Pack v5 04-10-16.7z

Would the D5+/X1+/X3+ TWRP/root work for the LEMFO Y3? Also a MTK6580, but unsure if it would soft brick.

Feb 25, 2017 19:15:22 GMT 1 lincoln said:
Would the D5+/X1+/X3+ TWRP/root work for the LEMFO Y3? Also a MTK6580, but unsure if it would soft brick.

if i'm not mistaken the y3 is as the kw88 so it can be rooted, let me check and notify you.

Is there a TWRP 3.x for D5?

Mar 2, 2017 14:28:01 GMT 1 lincoln said:

Yes - for D5 and X3 X1 all the same

Feb 25, 2017 19:15:22 GMT 1 lincoln said:

No - does not work

Mar 6, 2017 5:00:01 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
Mar 2, 2017 14:28:01 GMT 1 lincoln said:

Yes - for D5 and X3 X1 all the same

Last time I checked, TWRP 2.7 was not TWRP 3.0, and no, they're not all the same. TWRP 3.0 has features that TWRP 2.x doesn't have, features that I need at the moment because my internal storage is not mounting.

Need the USB drivers for the iqi i3. The ones included in the pack don’t work.

Mar 27, 2017 1:33:04 GMT 1 pepeito said:
Need the USB drivers for the iqi i3. The ones included in the pack don't work.

/thread/227/install-vcom-drivers-smartwatches-win10

Thanks for all tools!

Apparently I have got problem with flashing my D5+. I successfully installed required drivers and passed recovery Download procedure for my watch with SP Flash Tool but, when I run: adb reboot recovery command I got this dead android with comment, no command on my D5+ .
I have tried also with attached X3plus_twrp_302_recovery_160916.zip, but with no success.

Does anybody have such problem?

Mar 29, 2017 23:33:42 GMT 1 gregoo said:
Thanks for all tools!

Apparently I have got problem with flashing my D5+. I successfully installed required drivers and passed recovery Download procedure for my watch with SP Flash Tool but, when I run: adb reboot recovery command I got this dead android with comment, no command on my D5+ .
I have tried also with attached X3plus_twrp_302_recovery_160916.zip, but with no success.

Does anybody have such problem?

Flash gone wrong or you didn’t flashed the patched boot.img.
Have you followed ALL the steps reported here?
/thread/85/twrp-3-2-x3-w612

Hi. Apparently I did not selected BOOT.IMG, because I have got 20161229 version of my firmware and I was somehow afraid to overwrite it. So you say that I hould overwrite boot & recovery from the link you provided?
Best regards.

edit.: Second question: does different rom version and recovery/boot matters? or this is indifferent?

Please, read here:
/thread/894/twrp-recovery-latest-boot-img

Mar 31, 2017 16:09:03 GMT 1 Ciro Danise said:
Please, read here: /thread/894/twrp-recovery-latest-boot-img

Worked on my D5+.

Can be used on d5+ w613?

No TWRP for w613 is available, the main reason is that I don’t have one of it so I can’t do tests.

Just wondering - where can I download the root thingamy jiggy ?

I’m still not sure ? And I need my dinner as well - could you help feed me please ?

ricktop

Ciro Danise  soniasophie9697

Hey guys at all :wave:

I am a newbie and need to root my Androidwatch
Lemfo LES1.

You all seems to have no problem, but I often do not understand, what I have to do.

Please I need a step by step manual

Hi,
I am a newbie here.
I bought a Lemfo LES 1 watch and installed the TSF launcher on it. Now I cannot get anything on the screen. All screens are blank and I do not know how to get rid of it.
It pops up errors everytime I turn the watch on.
I was wondering if these watches can be booted into recovery mode so that I do a factory reset or maybe get the original firmware and flash it.
Are there any instructions on how to flash here??

Thanks in advance