TWRP, Tools and Root Pack

Jan 5, 2017 3:16:40 GMT 1 tudor104 said:
When i put the scatter file it only check the recovery section, i'm not able to check any other one (x5 file on lemfo lem5)

same...
Dec 28, 2016 0:18:08 GMT 1 madakite said:
Has anyone rooted the x3 + after installing all OTA updates? When installing the recovery it gives me error the application of cardiac pulse. I've tried twice and it always happens. When I install the first update in December, it happens to me. With the first two updates installed does not happen.

Nobody happens to this?
What would happen if flash-recovery-twrp_302-X3plus-20160916.img without the boot-X3plus-v160831-patched.img file???
I happen to something strange, when flash the recovery I do not work the heart rate app.
Watch the video

vk.com/video180601396_456239027

Read more: /thread/85/twrp-3-2-x3-w612#ixzz4V4HuthcD

Will this work on the w613 version of D5+?

Any way to get TWRP for Lemfo Lem5? I really want to root it Thank a lot…

Jan 21, 2017 15:24:06 GMT 1 skalicc said:
Any way to get TWRP for Lemfo Lem5? I really want to root it Thank a lot..

+1

Masters at work on xda:

forum.xda-developers.com/smartwatch/other-smartwatches/lemfo-lem5-custom-recovery-twrp-t3532483

To root use Kingroot 4.9.6 , the same version I’ve used for Finow q1 & KW88 too.

Hi guys… if i’ve good understood, all things made for X5 (also X5+ or not?) is useful for Lemfo Lem5, because they have same hw, right?
For TWRP there are people at work on xda, but no problem, when i will have my Lem5 i will make it for all.

Hi guys… i’m still here! In my country the clock show 4.05 AM!

I hate to wait, and like i’ve written in other thread, i’ve killed the time by preparing my LEM5 kitchen, but eating coming the hunger, and now TWRP for our LEM5 is ready!

I only need one of you guys, to test my relase, because i’ve not LEM5 at the moment (i wait delivery).

SPOILER: Click to show
For info, i've just unpacked TWRP for X5 by Ciro Danise (1st post linked and Ciro is also my name..

) and unpacked boot.img from TWRP stock LEM5 ROM (where i’ve took LEM5 kernel), and after copy/paste LEM5 kernel in unpacked TWRP folder (overwriting X5 kernel obviously) i’ve re-packed all in recovery.img!

If someone want, can download the .rar from my dropbox (link below)
Simply extract  archive and flash recovery.img via Flashify or Fastboot.

I hope that community will appreciate my nocturnal work!!!

If Mod want can add my direct link on 1st post.

DOWNLOAD

bit.ly/LL5TWRP 

EDIT: LINK ABOVE!

New version! Some changes.
Please one LEM5 for test!
Feedback here!

Thanx!

Good new guys!
My TWRP for LEM5 works properly! (Tested )
If i can, i try to resolve flipped screen issue. It’s not a simple thing, but why don’t try?
I’m at work!

If Mods add my link on 1st page, i can link this thread around for the web!

all tools zip link is not working …

can i use these links for lemfo lf 16 or dm368 thank u

If you refer to my link… no!
My TWRP porting is only for LEM5!

Link doesn’t work for all tools please fix as my x5+ is stuck at the booting process

Feb 1, 2017 1:17:37 GMT 1 casanova said:
Link doesn't work for all tools please fix as my x5+ is stuck at the booting process

Confirmed, link no longer works for ‘all tools’ download. tried to download a minute ago and files no longer there.

" Sorry, unable to open the file at present.

Please check the address and try again. "

That is what is say when I click on the tools link. Please fix

Sept 11, 2016 6:21:32 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
All Devices Core Tools and Root Pack v5 04/10/16 (link) TWRP 2.8.2.0 Custom Recovery for (X1/D5/X3/K9) by Ciro Danise (link) TWRP 2.8.2.0 Custom Recovery for (X5) by Ciro Danise (link)

First link is dead. All Devices Core Tools & Root Pack.

cant access the google drive link… i can upload to my mega if need be but i need access to the proper version of spi that will allow me to make a complete backup first before i brick this thing over and over again.

it looks like noone cares about it on this forum …

link for all tools doesn’t work for me either.
Is there another one?

Sept 11, 2016 6:21:32 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
All Devices Core Tools and Root Pack v5 04/10/16 (link) TWRP 2.8.2.0 Custom Recovery for (X1/D5/X3/K9) by Ciro Danise (link) TWRP 2.8.2.0 Custom Recovery for (X5) by Ciro Danise (link)

good evening,

can you pls. update the link to "All Devices Core Tools and Root Pack v5 04/10/16 (link)
"
as it is not working currently!

many thanks for your support!