TWRP for Expanse (Zeblaze Thor Pro)

Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. It’s a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Downloads/Source Code:

TWRP Image Download: 3.2.2-0
TWRP Image Installer Download: 3.2.2-0
Scatter file: Here
TWRP Source Code: Here
Kernel Source Code: Prebuilt Stock Kernel

Install Instructions:

If you have TWRP installed already:

1. Download the first link which is just the twrp image files

2. Copy the image file to your watch

3. Boot into twrp

4. Click install

5. Click install image

6. Navigate to the twrp image you copied over and select it

7. Find recovery in the list and select it

8. Swipe to confirm

9. You’re done

If you don’t have TWRP installed:

1. With your watch turned on, copy the file “TWRP_patcher.zip” to the /sdcard directory.

2. Turn off your watch.

3. Open sp flash tool

4. In the “Scatter-loading File” box choose the “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt” file that you downloaded

5. Select the twrp image you downloaded and do it for the boot and recovery partitions

6. Press on “Download”.

7. Connect the watch to the computer and wait until a green tick appears on the screen.

8. Unplug your watch and power it on

WARNING: the following step (10) will install an android 5.1 compatible boot.img. If you have an android 8.1 rom installed, be sure to flash it after finishing this guide.

1. In the recovery, go to Install -> Install Zip and select the previously copied file “TWRP_patcher.zip”

2. Wait until it finishes and that’s it!

Aug 2, 2018 8:53:32 GMT 1 deadman96385 said:
Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. It's a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the

Really nicely job, much better

interface .
 I did try to install before xposed through magisk interface and my watch didn’t boot, so I believe the SDK number 22 and how did you do it, besides Amplify which is another better module to install .

I read about the CPU frequency,to set it a 600Mhz in your custom rom, but maybe it gets sluggish, because Pablo11 says the screen refresh rate in Thor pro it’s not properly adjusted and the watch instead is lagged in the interface.
I did use an application called Supertouch for smoothed touch interface-it’s look like does the job it’s an API, so every time that I power off the device it needs do the process again and I don’t like it . What do you think?. Eat battery
I am using Set CPU, running some profiles, but the main I set it to interactive with the max to 1ghz and min to 757 MHz and the is doing a great job, but you know about the battery , so the question is in the profile I have some like applications the Bluetooth calling app, the universal launcher, watchclock app, screen off and screen on, do you think that is better to set the governor to ondemand instead to interactive in some and about the frequency I really don’t care but I am using the maximum.

I am thinking to buy the Lemfo LemX are you guys planning to support the watch you may know that 7.1 Android and the SoC is MTK 6739.

in the “Scatter-loading File” box choose the “MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt” file located in the “TWRP_image” folder. where is the file?

Read more: /thread/2546/twrp-expanse-zeblaze-thor-pro#ixzz5N81LXJhs

leafar i can compile a TWRP recovery in about 2h

Aug 4, 2018 9:28:05 GMT 1 jinvice said:leafar i can compile a TWRP recovery in about 2h

You did a good job but the interface is to small, by the way Jinvice how did you install xposed 
Aug 3, 2018 16:14:02 GMT 1 edu1000 said:
in the "Scatter-loading File" box choose the "MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt" file located in the "TWRP_image" folder. where is the file?

Read more: /thread/2546/twrp-expanse-zeblaze-thor-pro#ixzz5N81LXJhs

Sorry about that I have updated the thread to point at the proper scatter file

leafar use this, it works.

mega.nz/#!nVpVkCgb!RdM5jacZxcXyBxoHf0wXSdxELJ43rnApq_ahnVsc4nE

Hi, I installed TWRP on Zeblaze Thor Pro watch. Now, the accelerometer sensors are disabled (all at 0), so hand raising to turn the watch on does not work. Also step counter does not work. Anybody else experience the same problem? Any idea how to solve it?

Jan 28, 2019 1:31:57 GMT 1 jusjak said:
Hi, I installed TWRP on Zeblaze Thor Pro watch. Now, the accelerometer sensors are disabled (all at 0), so hand raising to turn the watch on does not work. Also step counter does not work. Anybody else experience the same problem? Any idea how to solve it?

Just a quick guess but have you tried flashing the stock boot image from the firmware version you are using?

Thanks for your answer. I am not sure which version of boot image TWRP automatically installs, when done through recovery. I didn’t flash anything myself. The firmware version I have is 2.3, got it from OTA update. I can’t find boot image for firmware version 2.3.

I’m trying to install TWRP on a Thor Pro, but when I plug in the watch to start the download I get this message:
PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded
Please select “Format All + Download” scene and try again

Is it recommended to go ahead with the format? What does it do exactly? Will it erase my entire watch? TIA!

No, you should not use the “Format all + Download” option

Yes, it will

I was afraid of that. Is there another way to fix this problem?

Got it working. First I flashed firmware v1.6 obtained elsewhere on this forum (the watch came with 2.3), then selected ‘firmware upgrade’ instead of ‘download only’, and set all the location fields except boot and recovery with the 1.6 files.

Then I installed SuperSU without a problem.

The only problem now is the Play Store app won’t open. I guess I can live without it. Is that normal when TWRPing / rooting?

1 Like

Hi, all the links to the TWRP files are dead. Please upload the zip file containing the recovery and boot image again. Thanks`

the links works fine for me