Shopping advice

Hello
now my Kospet Prime is really out, so I turn to you to find out which model I can replace it with.
Thx for your pro advices. :wink:

1 Like

My favorite is the kospet optimus pro. Maybe because it’s the last watches that cab run FAW firmware that’s stil available.
Some watches are getting problems with the flexcable of the camera. Mine is still running fine.
The Lemfo LEM16 runs A11 and is a good watch, also.

3 Likes

My Favorite is the Kospet Optimus 2 (A10). The new Lemfo LEM16 (A11) (Lokmat APPLLP 4 pro) are the newest and run well. The DM30 (A9) is also available. They all run newer versions of android and have larger faster cores with more memory and storage.

3 Likes

My favorite is Lemfo LEMP/ also known as DM30.
Very similar to Kospet prime but bigger internal space and memory.

3 Likes

Thx to All for ur help.
I’m searching ,if exist, a watch with “smartwatch” style rather than a “rugged” style.
I don’t know if I make myself clear :smiley:

1 Like

Some like your prime?

1 Like

not really if possible more like “normal” watch like this
800x800_680502402A-1

lem16 maybe?
There’s no FAW so thin like that on the market…

1 Like

I think so but what I mean is like the Lemfo Lem5 style.

1 Like

Unfortunately the available items to buy (legitimate devices that are not fake) are limited.
As I am sure you have noticed, there is not much available that would make you feel comfortable about your purchase.
There are countless Apple Ultra clones available - but sadly none of them are supportable (cannot get firmware, no customer support from sellers, warranty is a joke :frowning: ) Some are actually quite well made and yet there is no way to help anyone who buys one.

Apart from these - I guess it’s a case of looking around (carefully) for a watch that can be “supported”
Otherwise, it’s a simple choice to jump in and buy something that you hope will last for a while - without support.

As @G1NT0N1C says - the best supportable watch is probably the Optimus 2 at the moment.

I too am a big fan of the original Finow X5 design.
I wish that some company would have the guts to reproduce it with modern specs and reliable components. The classic style with stainless steel is my favorite and with some investment, it would be an amazing device to buy.
Sadly, the market over there depends on the cheap wholesale prices to make it a viable option.
Unless an investor steps forward - it’s not gonna happen :frowning:

2 Likes

thx for ur answer ;).

1 Like

No worries mate :+1: