S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL Lemfo Lem5

Hi…
My Lem5 screen got blank and there’s a noise sound alike if I push the top button and when I try to flash using sptool the message above apear. It happen after I try to flash the firmware using option format+download. My lemfo is W618.
Really appreciate the help.
Thanks…

Oct 5, 2018 21:52:00 GMT 1 dwinara said:
Hi... My Lem5 screen got blank and there's a noise sound alike if I push the top button and when I try to flash using sptool the message above apear. It happen after I try to flash the firmware using option format+download. My lemfo is W618. Really appreciate the help. Thanks...

1. which firmware are you trying?
  1. which sp f.tool are you using?

3.do’nt ever use format it will delete your imei if it did’nt already has done that.

1. I try x5 plus w618 firmware
  2. I use SP_Flash_Tool_v5.16.36
  3. I already did the format
    I also tried to flash again with battery removed but I still have the error
Oct 7, 2018 12:48:01 GMT 1 dwinara said:
1. I try x5 plus w618 firmware 2. I use SP_Flash_Tool_v5.16.36 3. I already did the format I also tried to flash again with battery removed but I still have the error

let me check if we can get the original firmware for this watch. 

one thing you need to know you’ve lost your imei so sim wo’nt work in the watch.

and if i get the firmware for the watch use only upgrading and the lates sp f.tool.

Thank you very much…

Oct 10, 2018 16:25:49 GMT 2 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 7, 2018 13:48:01 GMT 2 dwinara said:
1. I try x5 plus w618 firmware
2. I use SP_Flash_Tool_v5.16.36
3. I already did the format
I also tried to flash again with battery removed but I still have the error

let me check if we can get the original firmware for this watch.

one thing you need to know you’ve lost your imei so sim wo’nt work in the watch.

and if i get the firmware for the watch use only upgrading and the lates sp f.tool.

Hi!

I’ve mistakenly wiped my imei few months ago, I was able to unbrick my watch. How can I retrieve imei or what If I use any other imei number from my old phones. Any workaround for this thing?? By the way Sim never worked since the day I received my watch but still curious if I try another sim. Do reply please.

Thanks

Puneet J.