ROM for Infinity (THOR4/LEM7/...)

Hi, anyone have build of OpenWatch (AOSP? Lineage?) ROM for Infinity (THOR4/LEM7)? 
Of course In any early/prealpha stage for testing…  :slight_smile:

Sept 12, 2018 20:51:11 GMT 1 k3dAR said:
Hi, anyone have build of OpenWatch (AOSP? Lineage?) ROM for Infinity (THOR4/LEM7)?  Of course In any early/prealpha stage for testing...  :-)

drive.google.com/open?id=1SmJyc8eiYSwJgiMH7Ama4pIjrenryCN8

most things should be working, except video playback. I have multiple builds and I think this one was the good one… 

Report back if it doesn’t boot or something like that

Vou instalar no meu lemfo leme7 e ver se a autonomia da bateria melhora. Mesmo com todas as conectividades conectadas, descarrega a bateria muito rapidamente.

How do I install this can not install with SP_Flash_Tool

Sept 15, 2018 23:08:12 GMT 1 iscle said:

most things should be working, except video playback. I have multiple builds and I think this one was the good one… 

many thanks, i try right after backup :wink:

Sept 16, 2018 1:06:19 GMT 1 mario81 said:
How do I install this can not install with SP_Flash_Tool

Install via TWRP ;-)
Report back if it doesn't boot or something like that

boot fine, as experiment i leave data from "original"(LEM7 2.5) FW :-)

not here StepCounter&Weather widgets (i use it before with NovaLauncher), this i later try prepare/extract from oficial FW…
Phone app after run crash, more i not testet, but of course i doing factory reset&data format in twrp tomorow (i have 5AM :slight_smile:
anyway thans, after more test i write more…

edit: nice see in settings “Security Update july 2018”, and not one year old as in oficial FW :slight_smile:

Sept 16, 2018 4:25:59 GMT 1 k3dAR said:
Report back if it doesn't boot or something like that

not here StepCounter&Weather widgets (i use it before with NovaLauncher), this i later try prepare/extract from oficial FW…
Phone app after run crash, more i not testet, but of course i doing factory reset&data format in twrp tomorow (i have 5AM :slight_smile:

edit: nice see in settings “Security Update july 2018”, and not one year old as in oficial FW :slight_smile:

You need to do a clean install wiping data and system if you install this after the official firmware… and yes, the security patch is updated to the latest one from lineage on compilation time!

Sept 16, 2018 13:06:30 GMT 1 iscle said:
Sept 16, 2018 4:25:59 GMT 1 k3dAR said:

You need to do a clean install wiping data and system if you install this after the official firmware… and yes, the security patch is updated to the latest one from lineage on compilation time!

Wow iscle that is great! It’s just what I expected from an Android watch!
Obviously it needs some sort of square mode to reach the edges of the screen on some apps but it’s really good for now.
Only issue I’ve found currently is there is no sound output, the phone picks up the mic but nothing coming from speaker (unless this is just my device, it’s GSM antenna has become intermittent now so maybe other hardware problems surfacing)

I’m looking forward to this open watch development!

Sept 17, 2018 11:14:51 GMT 1 evo1rs said:
Sept 16, 2018 13:06:30 GMT 1 iscle said:
You need to do a clean install wiping data and system if you install this after the official firmware... and yes, the security patch is updated to the latest one from lineage on compilation time!

Wow iscle that is great! It's just what I expected from an Android watch! Obviously it needs some sort of square mode to reach the edges of the screen on some apps but it's really good for now. Only issue I've found currently is there is no sound output, the phone picks up the mic but nothing coming from speaker (unless this is just my device, it's GSM antenna has become intermittent now so maybe other hardware problems surfacing)

I’m looking forward to this open watch development!

You can make calls, but you need to enable speaker mode every time, it’s not enabled by default. I will try to solve that in a later build. I also need to update the kernel to the newer one from v2.5, current kernel on that rom is from v2.4

HI! everyone! the rom boots up fine (LEM7) everything seems to be normal, i flashed gapps pico 7.1 and it boots fine, but i cant pass the configurations, it says my device is not certified by google.

Instalei a ROM e tudo funciona bem, a autonomia da bateria melhorou um pouco, mas não tanto quanto melhorou o meu lemfo lem5 depois de instalar uma rom costomizada. Ainda há um longo caminho a percorrer. De qualquer forma parabéns ao desenvolvedor e muito obrigado por compartilhar.

Sept 12, 2018 20:51:11 GMT 1 k3dAR said:
Hi, anyone have build of OpenWatch (AOSP? Lineage?) ROM for Infinity (THOR4/LEM7)?  Of course In any early/prealpha stage for testing...  :-)

I installed rom and everything works fine, battery autonomy has improved a bit, but not as much as it has improved my lemfo lem5 after installing a costomized rom. There’s still a long way to go. Anyway congratulations to the developer and thank you very much for sharing.

Sept 20, 2018 12:33:37 GMT 1 cabeleira said:
HI! everyone! the rom boots up fine (LEM7) everything seems to be normal, i flashed gapps pico 7.1 and it boots fine, but i cant pass the configurations, it says my device is not certified by google.

Yes, to use GApps you will need to manually bypass certification... I think there are guides online.
Sept 23, 2018 22:35:37 GMT 1 iscle said:
Sept 20, 2018 12:33:37 GMT 1 cabeleira said:

Yes, to use GApps you will need to manually bypass certification... I think there are guides online.

can you please point to working guide? ;-)

running again your build (now of-course with formating system/data) and need gapps, too try gaaps pico 7.1… flashed via TWRP right after flash your LineageOS build

i try in build.prop change to stock value: ro.product.brand ro.product.manufacturer ro.build.product ro.product.model ro.product.name ro.product.device ro.build.description ro.build.fingerprint
try set ro.build.date and ro.build.date.utc to date before 16.3.2018…
still not help, then finaly i try officialy register me device www.google.com/android/uncertified/ , now notify/window “Not certificed device” is gone, but still is not possible add Google account, after Settings/Accounts/AddAccounts/Google is show “Getting Info” and after some sec screen is black, if doing back, then show GooglePlayServices is not responding

Sept 23, 2018 23:19:22 GMT 1 k3dAR said:
Sept 23, 2018 22:35:37 GMT 1 iscle said:

can you please point to working guide? ;-)

running again your build (now of-course with formating system/data) and need gapps, too try gaaps pico 7.1… flashed via TWRP right after flash your LineageOS build

i try in build.prop change to stock value: ro.product.brand ro.product.manufacturer ro.build.product ro.product.model ro.product.name ro.product.device ro.build.description ro.build.fingerprint
try set ro.build.date and ro.build.date.utc to date before 16.3.2018…
still not help, then finaly i try officialy register me device www.google.com/android/uncertified/ , now notify/window “Not certificed device” is gone, but still is not possible add Google account, after Settings/Accounts/AddAccounts/Google is show “Getting Info” and after some sec screen is black, if doing back, then show GooglePlayServices is not responding

If you did the www.google.com/android/uncertified/ part and it still doesn't work then you must have a problem with your gapps install. For me it worked fine doing that, no black screen! Try wiping cache and see if it solves anything...
Sept 23, 2018 23:48:52 GMT 1 iscle said:
If you did the www.google.com/android/uncertified/ part and it still doesn't work then you must have a problem with your gapps install. For me it worked fine doing that, no black screen! Try wiping cache and see if it solves anything...

yes, i did registered... i try wipe (in TWRP) cache & dalvikcache, next i try wipe also data partition, still black for registering uncertified, on page google say "adb root" this not work for me with error "adbd cannot run as root in production builds", then i:
  • install Magisk via TWRP

• adb shell

• su (and grant right)

• sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.gsf/databases/gservices.db “select * from main where name = "android_id";”
    this ID i register and is show under “Registered Android ID” on www.google.com/android/uncertified/

so, please:

• what version of gapps you install? (i open_gapps-arm-7.1-nano-20180916.zip)
  • what you install? i in TWRP your LineageOS build, next gapps, next reboot, in wizard set StartNew, skip Network, show desktop, get ID, registering ID, reboot, (now stop showing notification about uncertified device), try add account => black screen :slight_smile:

is there another custom rom lineage? besides the one uploaded, to try flashing Rom and Capps together to see if everything works fine.
I tried everything you said, but didn’t get bypass Google certification. or maybe you may upload the gapps you flashed along with the your Rom. thinks in advance!!

anyone with succesfully installed GApps?

iscle is please any progress? without GApps i restore back to LEM7 2.5, but with your ROM i see big battery drain, in airplane mode ~15h, with LEM7 2.5 having in airplane 2-3days (sidenote: or with Magisk + Greenify 3-4days)

Oct 7, 2018 21:21:18 GMT 1 k3dAR said:
anyone with succesfully installed GApps?

iscle is please any progress? without GApps i restore back to LEM7 2.5, but with your ROM i see big battery drain, in airplane mode ~15h, with LEM7 2.5 having in airplane 2-3days (sidenote: or with Magisk + Greenify 3-4days)

I know, there is something draining the battery… I did a new build and the same happened. I need to look into it!

Any update with lineage rom?