[REQUEST] Custom Digital Watchface

Hi there!

I’ve seen a lot of watchfaces arround here, but most of them are analog, not digital. I’d like to know if somebody could create a digital watchface for me, based on the one in the image. It’s the one I had on my Moto 360 and I liked it a lot.

Also, if it’s not too much to ask, in 24h format :smiley:

Thanks,
Iscle

2 Likes

I can try, but do I need to get permission from or give credit to someone for the original design? If I don’t make it EXACTLY like that, I can probably get away with it. Also, do you have any color preferences?

Are you sure that it’s a Motorola stockface? If yes, a copy would be ok. But I thought it was a payface from the playstore.

1 Like

BTW… are you certain that it was digital? LOL! I see this as the only solution to this request.
digimech2
I don’t think it’s “doable” with WFD because of layer masking interference. Anyone else with some ideas out there? Here I am using four “perspective” layers.
Capture

1 Like

No, it’s not a stock watchface, it’s available in the play store. And yep, it was also paid. I’d have no problem buying it, but of course, it doesn’t work with our watches :frowning:

This is the original link, it has a lot of styles, but the one I like is the one shown in the picture.

As for the colour, I like black & white, just like the original :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it possible to get the meridian to display in 24 hour mode? Also, not possible to lose the
leading zero on single digit hours

Sorry, but if it’s a paid face from the playstore, we can’t publish a copy here. That’s against our rules. But I like this face, too.

1 Like

Of course!

I will try to contact the developer and see if they give us permission to recreate it.

Edit: just contacted the dev, I’m waiting for an answer.

1 Like

OOOOOOoooohhhhh NNNNNnnnnnnooooo………

1 Like

It does now. LOL!:wink:

1 Like

That’s a really clever way of doing it!

1 Like

Thank you! I think it’s the ONLY way. Digital clocks all display the same digits instead of a sequence.

Yeah, if only we could have the time display as 1:24 instead of 01:24. If we can, i haven’t figured it out.

For UL faces, you can create two GIF’s, for the hours use framerate one per hour, for the minutes framerate one per minute.

2 Likes

How about this? Watch must be set to 12 hour format…

UL not necessary.

3 Likes

clock_skin_model

Sorry can’t post a link until you get approval!

5 Likes

UL launcher and there is 15 gifs

1 Like

true.

Also you can create (in WM) a single entry for hour({dh}) next entry to the right could have a string value of {dh}+1 etc. I dunno if I explained it well :wink:
In WFD maybe create a bunch of digital numbers then put them side by side and have them at increasing value offsets…

Any answer yet?.. doubtful.