PLEASE HELP ME :- FINOW X5 AIR OR LEMFO LEM 5 PRO

Hi i want to buy a watch i found the best desgin which i like is x5 air or lemfo lem 5 pro.
I need to know some things to clear my decision.

1. Max Battery Life? Without any connection or apps installed ? And with only bluetooth & wifi connected?? This is the main reason i am concern i need battery life which atlest last for a day with turned on bluetooth. & Oftenly using wifi.

…how much battery life i can increase with tasker???

1. Software which is good ? How oftently receives updates?? Or easier to replaceable with custom rom.

2. Less issues?

3. I read somewhere someone is trying to port a wear os version?? Is it true is that possible??

4. Which one is amoled ?? With an app For alwys on display we can use to turn all pixel off like samsung phone amd use it. I can develope that app.

Or i have to go with android wear watch? Which i am not interested.

mani

finow makes the software for these watches and it is bad battery life is’nt great even without connectivities. my suggestion is to go with watch like the kingwear or microwear or iqi or lemfo.

great battery life you can get with the H2 from microwear or kingwear kw99\kw99 pro or kw88\kw88 pro.

you also want to consider i8 or lem7 or i4 air or  lem8 or i7.

Thanks for reply sonia

Actly i choose lem 5 pro beacuse of desgin . Kw 99 pro is also almost similar but the speaker grid actually ruins the desgin finish.

Okay so help me can i go with lem 5 pro is it good with battery for a day??

One more doubt which if the display is amoled why it is consuming more battery in alwyas on mode with almost all black watch face?

Sept 30, 2018 9:12:45 GMT 1 mani said:
Thanks for reply sonia

Actly i choose lem 5 pro beacuse of desgin . Kw 99 pro is also almost similar but the speaker grid actually ruins the desgin finish.

Okay so help me can i go with lem 5 pro is it good with battery for a day??

One more doubt which if the display is amoled why it is consuming more battery in alwyas on mode with almost all black watch face?

the watch’s hardware is really good the firmware optimazation is’nt that is why battery is’nt great BUT i do’nt have the watch so not sure (pablo11, ricktop) i think if you wo’nt use sim in it you can get a day and even more just with BT but again i’m assuming it on my usage with the no.1 d5 and x3 plus.

Yes if someone with the watch could respond… But i’d be surprised if it would be less than 10 or 12h…

Thanks for the reply rick and sonia…

Yea i also think so it should last atleast for a 15 hrs but i have seen people are taking about issues on several similiar products like lemfo lem 5 that they are getting only 5 to 8 hrs only if the device is in airplane mode.

That’s why i wanna be sure before purchase. It’s acceptable if i have to charge a that beautiful watch every night.

Sept 30, 2018 17:55:49 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Yes if someone with the watch could respond... But i'd be surprised if it would be less than 10 or 12h...

Hi rick you have x5 air it is identical to lem 5 pro?? Isn’t it? How’s the battery backup on that?