Owner of the Kospet prime and Lem10

i have to return my K prime for a dust debris on the display Gear.shit ,like always doesn’t how deal with customers i just return for exchange,but they don’t have more in stock so they return my money losing in this process $10, i will never buy from then. and i am no willing to paid more $170 for this watches,i did one time with LemX and i still wearing it,beside i know now the build quality of the Kospet products,but come on a $170 ?.
i have no even a year wearing this watches and they got broken and no reliable waterproofing. my zeblaze thor 4 pro just died just for a little bit of water and i was doing the same thing over and over,from Lemfo i am afraid from the materials mostly the plastic one that they are using it crack right away.
So please help me on this the Kospet prime good looking watch, the downside is the resolution its 400x400 but in 1.61" inches display still hard to read those font size for middle age man with progressive vision,Come chinese makers we need better visual experience on this watches beside the Universal launcher and watchdroid can give those option like the DPI (UL) and text size on notification (WD). but still.
And the Lem10 i am doubting the build quality,beside to chunky ,no full display and the back cover plate made in plastic,but what about the visual experience in those rectangular in 360x320 resolution its good or decent, please tell me about it. Even the Lem10 its cheap and i like to have a square one watch.
thanks peoples.

1 Like

Bad news on your Kospet Prime and your experience with Gearbest . So far apart from your watch we dont seem to have seen and more faulty units . As for the Lem10 i use this daily along with my new Lem11 . The build quality on both is very very good and much better than expected . If you are after a watch only i highly recommend the Lem10 . If you want more specific info please ask . And yes the screen works fine

3 Likes

thanks Tim, i just bought it from kronos blade on ebay 3/32 Gb for $125 ,to much money the K prime. Even the Lem10 was my first choice.

1 Like