Optimus Pro Clockskins

Yes, it is enabled.

then you should probably turn it off and see whether it helps

I get the same problem. I find that if I go from round to square, go back to the watch face, then go change back to round, it clears the problem.

I didn’t see your post until after I posted my process. Your fix is certainly easier than mine!

I did what noidremained suggested, disabled Third-Party apps adapter, went into UL’s settings, selected “Uninstall me” then Settings/More/Uninstall application, selected WatchClockSkin, Storage, clear data, then uninstalled WatchClockSkin. Then I rebooted the watch, installed UL Next Gen, granted all requested permissions and access to Notifications and changing system settings, and selected “Always” to make UL the default launcher. Then I applied a watchface and there was no effect on the issue.

My watch kept timing out so I went into Settings/Display and changed the Sleep value from 15 secs to 2 mins and also disabled Notification bright screen (what does this do anyway?) and then went through the entire process I detailed above. The issue was resolved and the watchface filled the entire screen.

I then tried to duplicate the issue by enabling Notification bright screen, and then going through the entire process detailed above but I was unable to duplicate the reported issue, the watchface remained full screen.

So, I’m not exactly sure what fixed the issue but the watchface is now full screen.

Thanks very much guys for taking the time to assist with your suggestions. Hopefully this may help somebody else who reports the same problem. This forum rocks!

1 Like

I can only hope that this issue gets fixed sometime soon. It kills the excitement when you are demonstrating the watch to someone. I think we were both typing at the same time. While I was composing my message, I noticed just above the reply box a line appeared saying “takanomar is replying.”

You normally just need to hit the restart launcher button after changing the zoom mode. Sadly, only the fw can solve this.

Dumb question, I can not seem to find/remember the button. I get a feeling a face-palm moment is coming.

It’s at the bottom of the UL setting screen.

2 Likes