Not charging anymore

My Thor pro stopped charging. I opened it and seems to be ok, but it is not powering on or charging…anyone can help me please?

try pressing the charging thingie tightly into watch. Im sorry to hear

Already tried but with no luck…:cry:

Have checked your cable with a power meter ?
You can try to flash the fw if no other idea…

Yes cable is fine…how I can flash firmware? My watch seems to be died. It even does no more starts…

open the cover of the charging cradle. maybe something loose inside

Apr 14, 2019 11:32:15 GMT 2 davefraud said:
Yes cable is fine...how I can flash firmware? My watch seems to be died. It even does no more starts...

It doesn’t mean it can’t be flashed.

Apr 15, 2019 7:36:37 GMT 2 ricktop said:
Yes cable is fine...how I can flash firmware? My watch seems to be died. It even does no more starts...

It doesn't mean it can't be flashed.

So I will try! Thanks!

Apr 15, 2019 7:36:37 GMT 2 ricktop said:

It doesn't mean it can't be flashed.

Firmware flashed successfully but my watch still not charging/starting :cry:
Maybe a battery fault?

Heyhey.

Open Cradle and check the Circuit on the small Printboard, if the powerline + or - are shortened.
If so, Yout can cut the Circuit and solder Plus and Minus directly to the Pins + and - ! But realize, that You must connect also the 2 Pins for Data-Streaming!

Or You order a replacement Cradle at AliExpress.for 7€, if Your Printboard in the Cradle has a shortage!

Good Luck!
Hermann Schulze

Try a shock to the battery when u leave it without charging for a longtime it doesn’t charge anymore had this before with older phones it is like a defribillator to the battery :-)…if it is a 5V battety put 6-7V directly to the battery for 2-3 seconds then plug it normally & it should start charging