New Lem7 has MT6739, how to use TWRP?

I have some new Lem7’s and I was trying to load some custom boot animations with QtADB. But before that I need to use TWRP to get access. I get stuck at the message from TWRP that the chip does not match… Target=MT6739 and Load sctatter chip type is MT6737M. So how can I use TWRP with a MT6739?

Thanks!

Edit: it looks like I already bricked one lem7 by using the lem_x_edge_twrp files… It didn’t turn on anymore…but I still can connect with SP Flash to it (so it may not be totaly lost). I managed to use the recovery.img from the MT6737M TWRP with the scatterfile from the LemX and now it’s in a bootloop with the boot image. So we have at least something on the screen again. Still far away from simply modifying my bootanimation…

Read this thread, it should help.
/thread/2740/twrp-lemx

Oct 23, 2018 15:52:06 GMT 1 tommyv said:
Read this thread, it should help. /thread/2740/twrp-lemx

That process bricks the lem7.... at step 8 the screen remains black.

So now I have bricked 2 lem7 watches.

(one remark at step 1 is that there is also no /sdcard folder, so I put the zip file in the root)

Nov 6, 2018 14:32:26 GMT 1 karthikborkar said:
Guys, They are two different watches LEMX and LEM7 , You cant use same stuff for both AFAIK.

Yeah, but how to get access to a Lem7 with the MT6739?

Do not throw away the watch. There is a way to fix it but it may void the warranty. I am just waiting on verification to post a tutorial

Basically emailed support and asked for the firmware. After sometime I finally got the right version.
Notice that the flash tool would connect so I loaded the firmware. Work great but the watch still did not boot up.
Pulled the watch apart disconnected and reconnected the battery and it booted.
I don’t know if this will void the warranty so do at your own risk. Will upload the firmware on confirmation that I can

I am still looking for a solution to get a custom logo/bootanimation on my Lem7’s. The 2 watches that I have bricked, now are working but screen is upside down… Still no clues on how to get access to botoanimation and bootlogo on the Lem 7’s with a ML6739

Nov 20, 2018 11:29:16 GMT 1 hmuller said:
I am still looking for a solution to get a custom logo/bootanimation on my Lem7's. The 2 watches that I have bricked, now are working but screen is upside down... Still no clues on how to get access to botoanimation and bootlogo on the Lem 7's with a ML6739

you can try this: forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1953726

Is there a TWRP for Lemfo LEM 7 with MT 6739M chip?

I will try to create a TWRP for the new LEM7 today or tomorrow. If I succeed, it will be published in it’s own post.

Dec 6, 2018 15:40:56 GMT 1 iscle said:
I will try to create a TWRP for the new LEM7 today or tomorrow. If I succeed, it will be published in it's own post.

Thanks mate. It's getting crazy in here. People are flashing like crazy The firmware is posted here and people are going out looking for it even though it's right here...

Great news, Thanks

Dec 6, 2018 15:40:56 GMT 1 iscle said:
I will try to create a TWRP for the new LEM7 today or tomorrow. If I succeed, it will be published in it's own post.

Thanks mate. It's getting crazy in here. People are flashing like crazy The firmware is posted here and people are going out looking for it even though it's right here...

Question: Do you mean that the firmware for TWRP for Lemfo Lem 7 with MT6739 is already posted?

If so could you point me to where it is posted

Thanking you

TWRP - iscle already said he will post it when he has a chance to make it.

Firmware is a package for the entire watch and does not include twrp.
The firmware that was issued as stock on the watch is posted here in the firmware section for Lemfo.

Any update on TWRP for LEM 6739 with Android 7.1.1?

Also, since the older LEM 6737 is grouped with the Zeblaze Thor 4 as part of the Infinity group for the purposes of TWRP having the 6737 chip, is the new LEM 7 6739 the same as the Thor 4 Plus with the same chip for TWRP purposes and if so, is there a TWRP for the Thor 4 Plus?

Dec 23, 2018 1:04:10 GMT 2 enviro8 said:
Any update on TWRP for LEM 6739 with Android 7.1.1?

Also, since the older LEM 6737 is grouped with the Zeblaze Thor 4 as part of the Infinity group for the purposes of TWRP having the 6737 chip, is the new LEM 7 6739 the same as the Thor 4 Plus with the same chip for TWRP purposes and if so, is there a TWRP for the Thor 4 Plus?

No. Simple answer. I mean I can't confirm it but I am certain that the screen will be inverted or not work at all due to different drivers and screen.

I actually thought that iscle had posted this recovery for the m6739 LEM7?

Have you visited the twrp section? It’s in the development section here and if it is not there you can request it.