My new thor 4 pro not connecting any gsm

My thor 4 pro is not connecting to any gsm networks. I have tried jio 4g and idea 2g and 3g sims. These are all working in my mobile. Sim is detected, on manual search, i find the companies. But does not connect to even the own companies. It says unable to connect at this time. It looks like the problem similar to handsets without imei. But this watch has ok imei. Can any body help, or shall i send the watch back as the company has told me to? But sending back is fairly expensive.

Dec 16, 2018 11:10:44 GMT 1 kanwaljitdua said:

have you tried calls and sms? surfing the browser? how do you know that cellular is'nt working? this info that you've shown does'nt metter or needed to comfirm connection. you have to enable in both places on the connectivities toggle and also in settings.

and most important thing where are you from?

I am from India. And yes i am pretty sure the gsm signal is not connecting

Dec 16, 2018 16:24:14 GMT 1 kanwaljitdua said:

many users from India havereported these kind of issue it sounds the issueis that the imei is blocked in your country.

I believe you are right

Dec 16, 2018 16:24:14 GMT 1 kanwaljitdua said:

Dec 16, 2018 11:10:44 GMT 1 kanwaljitdua said:
My thor 4 pro is not connecting to any gsm networks. I have tried jio 4g and idea 2g and 3g sims. These are all working in my mobile. Sim is detected, on manual search, i find the companies. But does not connect to even the own companies. It says unable to connect at this time. It looks like the problem similar to handsets without imei. But this watch has ok imei. Can any body help, or shall i send the watch back as the company has told me to? But sending back is fairly expensive.

It is working perfectly all over india

i tried various sims including idea and jio. none is connecting

It is working perfectty all over india i hav treid

Jan 2, 2019 19:03:11 GMT 1 sra999 said:

Which sim are u using. One person said airtel is working. Never tried that . I had jio and idea. Did not work.

do anyone have rom of this watch ??

Jan 2, 2019 19:03:11 GMT 1 sra999 said:

Which sim are u using. One person said airtel is working. Never tried that . I had jio and idea. Did not work.
can you provide me rom of this watch??

This problem is with imei, in my country in Brazil the imei of zebleze is not recognized internationally so the network does not work, however I was able to solve this problem by installing twrp and root magisk, with that I changed the imei by one that has recognition and the network worked normally.

Feb 4, 2019 1:46:25 GMT marcelodr said:
This problem is with imei, in my country in Brazil the imei of zebleze is not recognized internationally so the network does not work, however I was able to solve this problem by installing twrp and root magisk, with that I changed the imei by one that has recognition and the network worked normally.

olá Marcelo tudo bem? Tenho o mesmo problema q vc tv com o seu relógio, como vc fez para instalar o TWRP e fazer Root no seu Zeblaze? Grato…