my lemfo lem 8 died

Hi there, i was using the watch around 3-4 months and everything was great but yesterday the watch just died without any reason and can`t power on anymore.
So what can i do to try and fix it ?

Feb 21, 2019 10:06:24 GMT diadomrazzz said:
Hi there, i was using the watch around 3-4 months and everything was great but yesterday the watch just died without any reason and can`t power on anymore. So what can i do to try and fix it ?

I need to ask the obvious questions.  Is the battery charged? When did it die? At the beginning of a charge cycle, middle or end of a charge cycle? Have you tried charging it? Can you get any response while charging, i.e. when pushing the power button do you get the battery status? Do you have an inline voltmeter to confirm whether or not it is charging which would confirm condition of charging cable?

What were you doing with the watch when it died? Charging the watch? Making a call? Installing watchfaces, etc?
Did it possibly get wet at any time while using it recently? 
I you can’t confirm any of these conditions, you may or may not be able to return it depending on vendor. If not you could open the back and inspect the power/battery connection to confirm it is connected and not defective. Opening the back may void your warranty, even though the warranties on these devices is somewhat questionable.

To help we need as much information as you can provide.

Good day, I just have purchased my new Lem8. Unpacked it and I’m using for two days already. The bottom part of the screen is not responding to touch input. As for example the watch keyboard doesn’t change to the numeric pad and won’t allow me to press space button.

Any help please ?

Feb 21, 2019 13:32:32 GMT capt jon said:
Feb 21, 2019 10:06:24 GMT diadomrazzz said:
Hi there, i was using the watch around 3-4 months and everything was great but yesterday the watch just died without any reason and can`t power on anymore. So what can i do to try and fix it ?

I need to ask the obvious questions.  Is the battery charged? When did it die? At the beginning of a charge cycle, middle or end of a charge cycle? Have you tried charging it? Can you get any response while charging, i.e. when pushing the power button do you get the battery status? Do you have an inline voltmeter to confirm whether or not it is charging which would confirm condition of charging cable?

What were you doing with the watch when it died? Charging the watch? Making a call? Installing watchfaces, etc?
I you can’t confirm any of these conditions, you may or may not be able to return it depending on vendor. If not you could open the back and inspect the power/battery connection to confirm it is connected and not defective. Opening the back may void your warranty, even though the warranties on these devices is somewhat questionable.

it just died on my arm … in one moment it was ok and after 20 min wanted to see the time and the watch was dead. When i tried to charge it, nothing happened.When i push the button, nothing happened.And i cant open the back.I remuved all of the screws but it doesnt open

Feb 25, 2019 13:18:58 GMT diadomrazzz said:
Feb 21, 2019 13:32:32 GMT capt jon said:

it just died on my arm … in one moment it was ok and after 20 min wanted to see the time and the watch was dead. When i tried to charge it, nothing happened.When i push the button, nothing happened.And i cant open the back.I remuved all of the screws but it doesnt open

From your description is sounds like the battery is dead. This could be normal if it just run until it is empty. The question is why “nothing happened” when you tried to charge it (for how long?). If you had an inline voltmeter, they are inexpensive, you could tell if (1) the cable was connecting to the watch and (2) was the battery actually taking a charge and how much of a charge. If it is simply a battery issue the battery connector inside the watch could be loose, broken or corroded from moisture. All three have happened to others in this forum. And then it could entirely be some other internal issue, not associated with the battery. If you aren’t able to do any of these functions then you can try and return it. How well that works depends a lot on who you bought it from.

Feb 25, 2019 14:06:13 GMT capt jon said:
Feb 25, 2019 13:18:58 GMT diadomrazzz said:
it just died on my arm ... in one moment it was ok and after 20 min wanted to see the time and the watch was dead. When i tried to charge it, nothing happened.When i push the button, nothing happened.And i can`t open the back.I remuved all of the screws but it doesn`t open

From your description is sounds like the battery is dead. This could be normal if it just run until it is empty. The question is why "nothing happened" when you tried to charge it (for how long?). If you had an inline voltmeter, they are inexpensive, you could tell if (1) the cable was connecting to the watch and (2) was the battery actually taking a charge and how much of a charge. If it is simply a battery issue the battery connector inside the watch could be loose, broken or corroded from moisture. All three have happened to others in this forum. And then it could entirely be some other internal issue, not associated with the battery. If you aren't able to do any of these functions then you can try and return it. How well that works depends a lot on who you bought it from.

I bought it from the official lemfo store in aliexpress