Looking for a better looking watch. Bigger oled, silver metal body

Sure i am planning to do a tutorial video …but that depends…1. i hv just tried it on one watch may be this method can work for all or may be not.
2. This things requires some good repairing skills…with steady hands.
3. Also planning to upgrade its battery …so that i can cover that in the video. Still i hv to find the right replacement…
4. And yes as tim said there is a risk.
But I love these watches because of the freedom of tweaking with software and components it provides.
Also …i am committed for this enjoyment :smiling_imp:

1 Like

The antennae are located inside the watch and not in the wrist strap.

Can’t wait to see that :slight_smile:
My previous kw88 had its strap broken (aging i guess). So surgery is the only option. So I replace the rubber band with a leather band and I cut the antennas cable at the strap so I let the cabble antennas go out from the watch and hidden between the new strap and the watch body.The wifi and Bluetooth signal reception remains good, weaker though :sweat_smile:. But hey, that’s the only option I got.
As @Dr_Andy_Vishnu said, of course there are risk in doing so, but if that is the only option to save my watch, I’ll do it :grin:
Although I really want to to change my zeblaze thor pro strap, I think I need to have a very good reason for that, other than style :sweat_smile:, And of course your tutorial video :slight_smile:

1 Like