LES1 dead suddenly

Oct 12, 2018 13:46:32 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 11, 2018 21:01:14 GMT 1 pycon said:
Tomorrow I’ll ship it to Gearbest warranty service and I presume… I’ll never see back my watch

why not buy from aliexpress or alibaba way better prices and better warrenty. btw, i insist that as long as it can be recognized by sp f.tool you can save it.

That was the problem, SP Tools didn’t give any chance, just forced me waiting forever. Anyway, I’ll take a look to Alibaba. For the moment, my LES 1 has gone to Spain for reparing. Now, Zeblaze and others… come to me soon !

Well, update…

Gearbest wrote to me for giving updates : THE BATTERY OF MY BELOVED LES1 BANGED IN SOME WAYS AND THE WATCH CANNOT BE REPAIRED.

Here the adventure ends… They offer to me a partial refund and stop, my LES1 has gone 4ever

Nov 16, 2018 12:40:22 GMT 1 pycon said:

seriously? that is not the first time i hear they do that:/ can you talk to your credit card company or paypal if you used them?

Nov 16, 2018 19:51:13 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 16, 2018 12:40:22 GMT 1 pycon said:

seriously? that is not the first time i hear they do that:/ can you talk to your credit card company or paypal if you used them?

Naaaaa don’t think to obtain nothing. I spent 95 € almost 1 year ago, I’ve used it for almost 1 year… Well, if it’s time to die, it’s time

Another watch will come. It’s not the end of the world

The same problem, the watch died on restart and wouldn’t start anymore. After several attempts to charge it without success, I have returned it to China and after a few months, I have got a new one. Mind you, it was 9 months old so Lemfo honored the warranty.

Jan 14, 2019 14:19:08 GMT 1 szatezalo said:
The same problem, the watch died on restart and wouldn't start anymore. After several attempts to charge it without success, I have returned it to China and after a few months, I have got a new one. Mind you, it was 9 months old so Lemfo honored the warranty.

Sorry man, I understand perfectly of course 

Happy now with my fabolous Microwear H2 and a Zeblaze Thor 4