LEMFO LEMX unbrick help **SOLVED**

Hello just tried to update the firmware of my LEMFO LEMX with latest found in this forum, i’ve installed the driver and SPFlashTools. Before installing the updated firmware i tried the memory test just to see if the connection with the smartwatch was fine, so while it was testing the memory i decide to interrupt the process and go to flash the new firmware but now my smartwatch doesn’t boot anymore and cannot be recognized by SPFlashTools, it seems to be totally dead. The screen doesn’t react to battery charger or power button long press. I think the memory test did something to the flash memory or maybe i did something accidentally wrong.  Does anyone know if there is a way to restore/recover the smartwatch on this state? Any help is really appreciated!!!

Thanx in advance to anyone who can suggest something helpful!

EDIT:
Nevermind, the smartwatch was somehow locked but after leaving it connected to the charger for some hour, i managed to turn it on again! Thanx anyway!

p3pp8

thanks for sharing.

Nov 30, 2018 21:54:03 GMT p3pp8 said:
Hello just tried to update the firmware of my LEMFO LEMX with latest found in this forum, i've installed the driver and SPFlashTools. Before installing the updated firmware i tried the memory test just to see if the connection with the smartwatch was fine, so while it was testing the memory i decide to interrupt the process and go to flash the new firmware but now my smartwatch doesn't boot anymore and cannot be recognized by SPFlashTools, it seems to be totally dead. The screen doesn't react to battery charger or power button long press. I think the memory test did something to the flash memory or maybe i did something accidentally wrong. Does anyone know if there is a way to restore/recover the smartwatch on this state? Any help is really appreciated!!!

Thanx in advance to anyone who can suggest something helpful!

EDIT:
Nevermind, the smartwatch was somehow locked but after leaving it connected to the charger for some hour, i managed to turn it on again! Thanx anyway!

I have the LEMX, was trying to root my watch basically to unlock the IMEI so I could use my sim in it. I followed the directions for rooting as I’ve seen in the LEMX section of the site, tried booting the watch and got nothing. Didn’t power on, didn’t boot, nothing. Really fancy shiny paperweight now. I saw where you stated your watch did the same thing basically, and after leaving it on the charger for a good while, it finally turned on. Mine is currently on the charger and I’m waiting. In case that doesn’t work, is there a way to reinstall the factory programming in the watches current condition?

velim3950

the watch is’nt dead just flash it with it’s original firmware.