LEMFO LEM8 - New model for November 2018.

Nov 21, 2018 17:03:31 GMT 1 xsxpx said:
I've been using it for a week and I'm impresed with the watch it's almost perfect but I found an issue (sad) once you connect to your Google account and start using 3rd part apps the watch randomly keeps awaken and that makes the battery drain very quickly 

wifi on, 3g on with sim,  the watch can last in stand by almost 2 days

but with the Google account signed and the same configuration just last like 10 or 12 hours in stand by

I have to restart it in order to make the watch sleep again but when a notification from an app came the watch keeps awake again
I turn off the auto sync, try disabeling funtions, Factory reset but nothing Works 

Its the first watch i have that has this issue the lem X even with the WhatsApp web conected all day dont drain the battery like that

is root and twrp already out there for this one? than it should be an easy fix (i even got a license for greenify)
Nov 27, 2018 4:24:11 GMT 1 seb84 said:
Nov 21, 2018 17:03:31 GMT 1 xsxpx said:
I've been using it for a week and I'm impresed with the watch it's almost perfect but I found an issue (sad) once you connect to your Google account and start using 3rd part apps the watch randomly keeps awaken and that makes the battery drain very quickly 

wifi on, 3g on with sim,  the watch can last in stand by almost 2 days

but with the Google account signed and the same configuration just last like 10 or 12 hours in stand by

I have to restart it in order to make the watch sleep again but when a notification from an app came the watch keeps awake again
I turn off the auto sync, try disabeling funtions, Factory reset but nothing Works 

Its the first watch i have that has this issue the lem X even with the WhatsApp web conected all day dont drain the battery like that

is root and twrp already out there for this one? than it should be an easy fix (i even got a license for greenify)

Yes twrp is completed and tested. Magisk systemless root works fine.

If the Openwatch team have not posted it in the development section I will post it later.

If the Openwatch team have not posted it in the development section I will post it later.

Morning . I know ticks spoke to you yesterday :+1: about a little problem we had lol
Thanks to you ( again ) we have been in touch and working on some cool faces for the new android 7.1 watches ( Lem8 IQI8 etc ) . Had great fun . Stay tuned my friend . They are very different from the norm

Tim

Nov 27, 2018 9:28:02 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
pablo11 AvatarNov 27, 2018 4:27:34 GMT 1 pablo11 said:

Morning . I know ticks spoke to you yesterday :+1: about a little problem we had lol
Thanks to you ( again ) we have been in touch and working on some cool faces for the new android 7.1 watches ( Lem8 IQI8 etc ) . Had great fun . Stay tuned my friend . They are very different from the norm

Tim

Ha ha, yes.
I gave some advice about thumbnails and I’m really looking forward to seeing the results :grin::grin::+1::+1:

Nov 27, 2018 9:28:02 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Morning . I know ticks spoke to you yesterday 👍 about a little problem we had lol Thanks to you ( again ) we have been in touch and working on some cool faces for the new android 7.1 watches ( Lem8 IQI8 etc ) . Had great fun . Stay tuned my friend . They are very different from the norm

Tim

Ha ha, yes.
I gave some advice about thumbnails and I’m really looking forward to seeing the results :grin::grin::+1::+1:

Its been crazy lol . I’ve been tinkering at my end and he’s been tinkering at his end so on and off we have been messing each others stuff up lol . Mission is now complete . Video etc will follow :+1:

Tim And Pierce Collins

Looking forward to this :grin:

Maybe you can can enter our up coming competition…

I’ll announce it soon. I’m thinking about a Christmas watch face theme…

pablo11 AvatarNov 27, 2018 9:37:59 GMT 1 pablo11 said:Tim And Pierce Collins

Haha . Maybe mate lol . You know me , I’ll probably make a face totally off topic about food or something mental . The wife already asking questions about the time spent with “ ticks “ on the last project haha . Especially when i was getting up in the middle of the night to fix stuff :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Nov 27, 2018 9:47:02 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

Haha . Maybe mate lol . You know me , I’ll probably make a face totally off topic about food or something mental . The wife already asking questions about the time spent with “ ticks “ on the last project haha . Especially when i was getting up in the middle of the night to fix stuff :laughing::laughing::laughing:

remember its time for Christmas,no hobby time.

I will definitely enter . But can i make a request ? Can you ban :-

Marco ( he steals my skills and idea’s )
Gin and tonic
Andrew sommers
Andrew Davies

:wink:

Nov 28, 2018 8:52:35 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Nov 21, 2018 12:34:54 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Nov 21, 2018 2:25:55 GMT 1 seb84 said:

give some feedback on battery life and if the os is stable?

i have the feeling my fingers are nervous…

Wow . Gps lock 3 seconds ? Even in a fast moving car ? And i thought the lemx was fast . Battery so far :-

GPS On
Wifi On
Shake to wake on
Bluetooth on and connected
Screen maximum !
Always on clock - on
Universal launcher installed

Down to 75% in 4.5 hours ( pretty impressive eh ! )

And please note “ shake to wake “ function at lot more responsive than other watches as stated by pablo11 .

Just wanted to add, one of the reasons GPS is working well is due to lack of solar storms that affect GPS satellites. We are currently in a solar minimum and except for occasional flare ups it should be good for the foreseeable future.

Hi there my name is Michele and i’m from Rome(italy), i bought a lemfo lem8 and i’m trying to configure the watch(without sim card)on the phone(Huawei P9 lite). they are correctly synchronize by bluetooth but i only can see the notifications without being able to answer. i can feel the vibration but the screen it does come on. can someone help me? thank you very much.

Dec 1, 2018 20:11:10 GMT 1 miki400 said:
Hi there my name is Michele and i'm from Rome(italy), i bought a lemfo lem8 and i'm trying to configure the watch(without sim card)on the phone(Huawei P9 lite). they are correctly synchronize by bluetooth but i only can see the notifications without being able to answer. i can feel the vibration but the screen it does come on. can someone help me? thank you very much.

hey and welcome,

with wiiwatch you can’t reply but if you use m2d or swapp link or watch droid you’ll be able to.

if i’m not mistaken (i just use m2d) the turning on the screen should be on the app that on the phone in the settings.

***also you can use heads up or similar app to awaken your watch.

Hi there my name is Michele and i'm from Rome(italy), i bought a lemfo lem8 and i'm trying to configure the watch(without sim card)on the phone(Huawei P9 lite). they are correctly synchronize by bluetooth but i only can see the notifications without being able to answer. i can feel the vibration but the screen it does come on. can someone help me? thank you very much.

Hi Michele, I’m from Turin Don’t use WiiWatch, use Watch Droid. U’ll able to receive & answer correctly.

Dec 4, 2018 9:05:32 GMT 1 pycon said:

Hi Michele, I’m from Turin Don’t use WiiWatch, use Watch Droid. U’ll able to receive & answer correctly.

I suggest you read my post under “General Discussion” about the changes to Watch Droid. Here is a link to apk.pure if needed. apkpure.com/search?q=Watch+Droid. The next update will remove most of the desired features.

Hey everyone, I’ve got my Lem8 delivered and its’ working just fin, both as standalone or with SIM installed and I’m getting all notifications from my iPhone as well. I’ve installed WiiWatch2 but as you know there’re not many options for me to manage my watch from my phone. Can’t reply to notifications and take or make calls from the watch too. Would you recommend any apps to make the experience better than it is with WiiWatch2. FYI. Its’ currently giving me close to 24 hours standby with Bluetooth and WiFI on, location off, medium brightness and no SIM card installed at the moment. Can’t take or make calls or reply to anything, so not sure how will it fare if I’m able to do all this. Appreciate your help.

novice

You can try watch Droid

But you will have to uninstall WiiWatch2 from your phone first

Thanks Pablo, can’t find watch droid in Apple App Store, I’m on IOS 12.1.

Hey, new to the community and not exactly sure where to look, but wondering if this was posted yet?  I’d love to try it out on my LEM8.  Thanks!

jdwatch

/board/56/twrp-recoveries

/board/55/openwatch-roms