LEMFO LEM10 QUESTION? Ask it here!

Issue reported and they are aware . A firmware update will arrive . Keep checking . Thanks

3 Likes

Yeah but will we have to flash the device and lose all apps and settings? Or OTA with no effect on installed metadata?

1 Like

Now thats a tricky one . You wont need to flash when available just OTA update but it is recommended to do a full factory reset after update and start again .

1 Like

By far the worst problem with mine is constant disconnecting of the WiFi, and of the cellular data if I have my SIM in. This is really intolerable. No apps have instant access to the Internet and I always have to go through two or three refreshes of “no network available” in a given app before it connects. And when the screen times out, there goes the network - so if Play Store is doing updates or something, they show “waiting for network” when I turn back on the screen.

This hasn’t been a problem to this extent with any of my other watches of this generation except the Zeblaze was a little sketchy. And my Data Saver is OFF just on all my other watches.

Have you got background cleaner - battery saver on ? . I am having none of these issues at all

I have modded an existing skin with Android actions on the watch face. Only for LEM10 launcher.
I have that launcher on my watch and I think clickable actions on the watchface is a good new feature.
Can anyone try? Thanks. ps: calendar is google calendar action. Not stock mediatek.
Look in clock_skin.xml for array type 100
Cheers
Link: https://sites.google.com/site/tweakradje/android/kospet-hope-lite/ClockSkinRR019.zip

3 Likes

interesting! I was going to check out this array type so it was a great timing!

Opens up a whole new world of possibilities. Requires some android knowlegde to get the proper actions from a package though. I use “pm list packages” and “dumpsys package packagename” to get the proper actions from an adb shell. Talked to dev of new LinerSrt launcher and it will support it too.

1 Like

yes, it’s not just app launching, but like you demonstrated, it’s also brightness setting, google search, weather update etc! awesome

I am experiencing lot of gps issues, i stilñ wasn’t able one at having gps signal, no matter if high precision, low battery requirements or only gps module, it never connects, i am not sure if this is due to a factory restet i did, as before that i hadnt tried gps…

you need internet first time to get AGPS data. Also make sure you don’t have flight mode on

1 Like

On mine, GPS, just like cellular data or WiFi, goes in and out for me even with an active screen. Kind of annoying yesterday when I was driving somewhere brand new and was relying on this GPS and it would lose me for 30 seconds or so while I had turned down the wrong side street, etc.

Too bad I am having this intermittent connectivity with all the network stuff.

If after a full factory reset it maybe a hardware issue if all connectivity is failing . I’m astounded as to how good mine is ? . I have never had connectivity this good . What gps app are you using .

Currently checking with Gps Test downloaded from gplay, it shows satellites in view, but it does connect none of them…quite annoying, i’ve spent more than 1h outside and qith the watch on the windscreen of my car without good reception

plane mode off? reset agps data and try again

Have you put in sim , turned on data . Opened up google maps for location then tried gps app ? As it has been suggested this works quickly

To be honest , i have put into airplane mode by mistake so many times . when i go into " connect " then as its just under USB i have knocked it on a few times and not even noticed . Its a good point

1 Like

Hi there, sure not having airoplane mode on, plus updating agps data on this app (any chance to do it directly from android)

No sim data inserted, just working with bluetooth + bt internet (also tried with wifi hotspot on/off alterning with bt Internet)

Opening gmaps only finds approx location if switch into precise mode and connected to wifi from phone, otherwise it doesn’t find current location, if found and later entering in gps test, then it has been able to fix up to 5 satellites, but just touch the watch and connection is lost…

If you use gps test and in settings set to screen always on . Do you ever get the " green " 3d fix ? After seeing your 5 satellites ?

Once or twice, but as said not using only gps but under wifi tethering, not to say that neither appears it if internet comes from bt tethering, and it cuts jut touch the watch