Lemfo customer care in Italy

The reason is simple: just because the watch looks like it’s turned off doesn’t have to be. So we have to make sure that the watch is both charged and turned off. We can do this by briefly disconnecting the battery. Or, and I recommend this to you by following the procedure I have described.

The watch has been in its box for months, I’m quite sure it’s off.
I was saying another thing: the download procedure doesn’t start (as I said before showing the screenshot): if this Is done without connecting the watch, the watch state cannot be the cause of the fact sp tools seems not working.

Everything was correct until the download. It is also correct that the screen turns pale after triggering the download.
So now all you have to do is make sure the watch is charged and turned off before connecting it.

As I said, the watch is off without any doubt. Charged, I don’t know, In the first post I said I left the watch under charge overnight and I found it overheated and not working. So probably the battery is gone. But I don’t understand why the battery has to be fully charged to transfer the firmware.

So during the flashing process it is able to complete the process and not ruin the watch

Unfortunately the process doesn’t even start.

when you connect the watch after pressing download in sp flash tools, do windows still notify you with a sound that a device has been connected?

Yes It does, but after a while a notification pops up telling the device is not working. Maybe I have installed wrong drivers?

Eventually I managed to have its battery replaced, now it works perfectly :slight_smile:
Thank you everyone for your precious help.

1 Like