Lemfo customer care in Italy

Hello,
May Lemfo Lem 8 stop working, and being out of warranty I don’t want to send it to the seller in China to have it repaired, it would be too expensive for the cost of the Watch.
Do you know if it’s possible to find assistance in Italy for this type of smartwatches?
Thank you.

I don’t think you can find support… But what is your issue ? Is it really dead (broken screen, …) or is it just not turning on ?

I left it under charge and I found it over heated and from that moment it doesn’t turn on anymore.

So you can try usual things : flash FW, check battery, unplug/plug battery…

Hi,
what do you mean with unplug/plug battery? How do I remove the battery?

unplug the battery connector. But only if you know what you’re doing.

1 Like

If I put the watch under charge it gets warm, but It doesn’t turn on nor the battery icon does.
If I put a usb tester between the power supply and the charging cable, it shows 5V but 0 amps (so how can it get warm?!?)

I don’t know if this suggests it’s the battery, the connectors or something else.

I have found a store where they replace the battery for me, if I provide them the spare part.
But I would like to be sure that it is the battery which has issues, before.

Aside from trying to load a new firmware from pc, what test can I do?

Thank you

Have you actually tried flashing the firmware ? I would try this first before spending any money

I would, but when I connect the watch on its base at the usb port of my pc, I hear the sound showing a device has been connected, and a few seconds after the sound showing a device has been disconnected, and then again periodically. I have used different cables but this behaviour doesn’t change.

Have you tried cleaning the pins , connectors on both with a small amount of alchohol . Dont forget the watch has to be switched OFF and be charged when flashing

you might be able to flash it even with that behaviour, depending on what’s causing it. I would suggest that you try flashing only the boot and system partitions in download only mode

Of course I have cleaned the pins and checked connections with a tester.
The watch is dead from months now, surely it is turned off.

But as said above you still may be able to flash in the state it is in . Why would i presume you have cleaned and got a good connection ?

I’m sorry I didn’t wanted to be rude.

1 Like

ok, I’ve installed VCOM drivers and started latest version of SP Tools, and loaded scatter file.
But when I click on “Download” button, the sp tools window becomes greyed out and nothing happens (on the bottom of the window the transfer speed stays at 0 B/s).
The watch is warm but it stays off.

you should connect the watch after you press download, not before

2 Likes

Nothing changes.

put the watch aside until you are sure that the battery is empty. Then wait another day. Now load the watch. DO NOT try to turn on the watch. Just leave them on the charging cradle for half a day.
Then try flashing again. Download first. Only when this is done do you connect your watch to the computer. WITHOUT trying switch it on beforehand.

But if the download procedure has to be done without the watch connected, what difference it does if the battery is empty etc…? The pc doesn’t know. Without connecting the watch, the download procedure goes like the screenshot I posted before.