Lem8 for fitness

Hello, I am a new user of a wonderful LEM8. I received the smartwatch few days ago and I want to use it mainly for register my running activities. The smartwatch seems to be very powerful and I like it very much. I have already installed Strava for Android and it works perfectly for registering the running activities:
I would associate the hearthrate monitoring at the activities but I don’t know how to do it. I have also used the running mode function already provided by the Lem8 but it register only the final result without giving thr possibility to save it in the App WiiWatch 2 (installed on iPhone 7).
Do you have any suggestion? How can I link the heartrate monitoring to the activities? 
WiiWatch 2 seems to be very very very poor, is it in plan to upgrade it?
Any suggestion is appreciated…thank you
Fabio

famavi
You want to sync Strava with wiiwatch2?

I have installesd Strava on the Lem8 and it works perfectly with a sim card. Any workout is directrly registered on Strava but I am not able to activate the hart rate monitoring. May be I need to buy the Strava Summit to have also the heart rate monitoring.
Do you suggest to sync Strava with wiiwatch? How can I do it?

Dec 26, 2018 20:50:30 GMT 1 famavi said:
I have installesd Strava on the Lem8 and it works perfectly with a sim card. Any workout is directrly registered on Strava but I am not able to activate the hart rate monitoring. May be I need to buy the Strava Summit to have also the heart rate monitoring. Do you suggest to sync Strava with wiiwatch? How can I do it?

You can’t! It’s one of the biggest flaws with current android smartwatchesthat and the lack of sleep tracking. The other APPs NOT work like say a fitness band.

Sonya method for synching heart rate vis heartontop is not a solution nor does it even work properly.

ok, thank you for your reply. Anyway it is really a big flaws and I don’t understand why it is so difficult to write e driver to connect the heart rate monitoring sensor of the smartwatch to the APP’s such as Strava. The driver is already available for the APP included in the smartwatches…In addition, if you go in the settings-other-application permissions-sensors you can set that Strava can access end use the haert rate sansor, why it doesn’t work?
WiiWatch 2 is really too poor …it is quite unuseful…

Dec 27, 2018 10:12:56 GMT 1 tege said:
Dec 26, 2018 20:50:30 GMT 1 famavi said:
I have installesd Strava on the Lem8 and it works perfectly with a sim card. Any workout is directrly registered on Strava but I am not able to activate the hart rate monitoring. May be I need to buy the Strava Summit to have also the heart rate monitoring. Do you suggest to sync Strava with wiiwatch? How can I do it?

You can't! It's one of the biggest flaws with current android smartwatchesthat and the lack of sleep tracking. The other APPs NOT work like say a fitness band.

Sonya method for synching heart rate vis heartontop is not a solution nor does it even work properly.

Dec 27, 2018 12:06:43 GMT 1 famavi said:
ok, thank you for your reply. Anyway it is really a big flaws and I don't understand why it is so difficult to write e driver to connect the heart rate monitoring sensor of the smartwatch to the APP's such as Strava. The driver is already available for the APP included in the smartwatches...In addition, if you go in the settings-other-application permissions-sensors you can set that Strava can access end use the haert rate sansor, why it doesn't work? WiiWatch 2 is really too poor ..it is quite unuseful...

guys, if it was that easy to be done it would have but it is'nt. this is'nt an official roms or any updates from google these are cutom made versions made by the software team which have to deal with security issues and as result battery issues also, they work very hard to improve what can be done with these watches and so far they have done amazing job considering the first generation of these watches. do'nt forget that apps' developers themselves do'nt do much to make their apps to work properly with our watches maybe with your negetive comments they might. gliderun is great app but it is'nt working well as tracking is way off and contacting the developer has'nt result in any action of his\her side. so for now the only HR app is HeartOnTop which at least the creator is still doing improving of the app for these watches. 

‘’

Dear Sonia & Mrdenden, at the end I bought a heart rate sensor to be placed on the arm and it works perfectly with Strava and other apps connectd via bluetooth.
It is more precise and reliable than the smartwatch sensor and it has the adavantage to be placed on the arm and not on the chest.
Thank you for the support.

What heart rate sensor did you buy (if you don’t mind letting us know)? I’ve also noticed the on-board heart rate sensor is not super accurate.