Lem7 does not answer the touch screen

Jul 22, 2018 15:24:38 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:jayjay38

try and make sure to reset the watch after flashing and plz report of any problems you will have.

For the moment i wait ,my batterie is not empty(i can see with wiiwatch on my phone) for flash and i can’t turn off the watch with the black screen,so i wait it’s not possible to flash if the watch is not turn off?

Jul 23, 2018 16:32:41 GMT 1 jayjay38 said:

you can turn it off, by holding the power button for long period. no, you can't sp.f.tool wo'nt recognize it.

Jul 23, 2018 17:20:29 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jul 23, 2018 16:32:41 GMT 1 jayjay38 said:

you can turn it off, by holding the power button for long period. no, you can’t sp.f.tool wo’nt recognize it.

no if i do this ,the watch reboot

jayjay38

i see, then you’ll have to wait till it drains there is another option but it is taking a risk that the flashing wo’nt go well so it is better to be patient till it drains:)

Jul 23, 2018 17:29:46 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:jayjay38

i see, then you’ll have to wait till it drains there is another option but it is taking a risk that the flashing wo’nt go well so it is better to be patient till it drains:)

Yes i wait

Hello,

I have flashed the new version 2.5 (firmware upgrade in flashtool) and I still have the screen completely black. Inside the clock there are no loose wires.  

Jul 24, 2018 12:40:02 GMT 1 buzz said:
Hello,

I have flashed the new version 2.5 (firmware upgrade in flashtool) and I still have the screen completely black. Inside the clock there are no loose wires.  

that is not good, how long do you have the watch?

I bought it on May 1st on AliExpress

Jul 24, 2018 19:49:48 GMT 1 buzz said:
I bought it on May 1st on AliExpress

i'm not sure that you'll get replacement or a refund, did the watch work well before the update?

I did the 2 updates (2.4 and 2.5) to try to recover the screen

Before it worked perfectly.

buzz

have you chosen in both time when you flashed upgrade option?

Yes, always.

Hi, I bought a Lemfo Lem7 1 month ago and I had same issue after rebooting the watch. I don’t know what happened but now the screen doesn’t work as it should do. If I press the button, nothing appears, there is only a black screen . If I press it for 2 seconds it appears the menu to shut down / reboot / see open tasks. Does anyone know how to fix this? how can I do a hard (factory) reset? I tried to drain the battery but still not working

Jul 25, 2018 9:53:06 GMT 1 mccregor said:
Hi, I bought a Lemfo Lem7 1 month ago and I had same issue after rebooting the watch. I don’t know what happened but now the screen doesn’t work as it should do. If I press the button, nothing appears, there is only a black screen . If I press it for 2 seconds it appears the menu to shut down / reboot / see open tasks. Does anyone know how to fix this? how can I do a hard (factory) reset? I tried to drain the battery but still not working

Have you tried a hard reset (reboot) by holding the button down until the watch reboots?

There is also another possibility. You could have an app installed that is causing the problem. For example, I use the Display Brightness app to adjust the screen brightness level. It installs a slider on the side of the screen, you select, that you use to adjust the level desired. It works very well but occasionally if you select the auto hide feature it will not reappear without opening the app to enable it again. But in the settings you can unknowingly set the bottom level to -0%, I always make sure it is never set below 10%. If set to 0% and you intentionally move the slider to the bottom the screen will go off. If the slider is not visible you will not be able to readjust it and I don’t know if doing a hard reset will put everything back but don’t want to find out either. I’m sure that there are other apps out there that if set up wrong could effect the watch in this way.  

Jul 25, 2018 8:06:57 GMT 1 buzz said:
Yes, always.

Jul 25, 2018 9:53:06 GMT 1 mccregor said:

most black screen that happened caused by wrong watchfaces, have you tried something with this? if flashing did'nt fix the problem that means it is more than just software problem. 

Thanks for your comments. Maybe the problem is due to a bad watch face because I’ve installed a few. No other apps were installed, shouldn’t be an issue of brightness. This happened while rebooting… and I cannot access to system folders through the watch. How can I do a flashing? Sorry but I know just a little about this android watches

Jul 25, 2018 16:28:48 GMT 1 mccregor said:
Thanks for your comments. Maybe the problem is due to a bad watch face because I’ve installed a few. No other apps were installed, shouldn’t be an issue of brightness. This happened while rebooting.. and I cannot access to system folders through the watch. How can I do a flashing? Sorry but I know just a little about this android watches

your watch is lem7?

Yes, it’s a Lem7. It only has one buttom on the rigth side. I saw on YouTube how to do a factory reset on a Lem5 but it has more buttoms. Thanks

Jul 25, 2018 17:21:28 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jul 25, 2018 16:28:48 GMT 1 mccregor said:
Thanks for your comments. Maybe the problem is due to a bad watch face because I’ve installed a few. No other apps were installed, shouldn’t be an issue of brightness. This happened while rebooting… and I cannot access to system folders through the watch. How can I do a flashing? Sorry but I know just a little about this android watches

your watch is lem7?

Yes, it’s a Lem7. It only has one buttom on the rigth side. I saw on YouTube how to do a factory reset on a Lem5 but it has more buttoms. Thanks