Lem7 does not answer the touch screen

Hola, compre un Lemfo Lem 7 y andaba bien, lo único que hice fue bajar la aplicación para conectarlo con celular siguiendo las instrucciones. De ahi en adelante no anduvo mas la pantalla táctil y lo único que me permite es reiniciar. alguien sabe que puedo hacer¿¿ el fabricante me mando aca para solucionar!! 

Hello, I bought a Lemfo Lem 7 and it was good, the only thing I did was download the application to connect it with a cell phone following the instructions. From then on I did not touch the touch screen anymore and the only thing that allows me to restart. Does anyone know what I can do? The manufacturer sent me here to solve it !!

Jul 3, 2018 16:44:08 GMT 1 mataco2007 said:
Hola, compre un Lemfo Lem 7 y andaba bien, lo único que hice fue bajar la aplicación para conectarlo con celular siguiendo las instrucciones. De ahi en adelante no anduvo mas la pantalla táctil y lo único que me permite es reiniciar. alguien sabe que puedo hacer¿¿ el fabricante me mando aca para solucionar!! 

the touch screen stopped working?  plz in English!

Hello, I bought a Lemfo Lem 7 and it was good, the only thing I did was download the application to connect it with a cell phone following the instructions. From then on I did not touch the touch screen anymore and the only thing that allows me to restart. Does anyone know what I can do? The manufacturer sent me here to solve it !!

And you are sure that you did not run out of battery ?

Jul 3, 2018 18:04:02 GMT 1 mgk said:
And you are sure that you did not run out of battery ?

VERY SURE

Jul 3, 2018 17:48:46 GMT 1 mataco2007 said:

check your inbox:)

I have the same problem from time to time. Humidity enters the watch (mixture of sweat and high temperature) and does 2 things. Fog the camera lens. Stops the finger inputs from the screen. Those watches are not waterproof so it’s understandable. After an hour or so, it returns back to normal.

Jul 6, 2018 5:05:53 GMT 1 krapulant said:
I have the same problem from time to time. Humidity enters the watch (mixture of sweat and high temperature) and does 2 things. Fog the camera lens. Stops the finger inputs from the screen. Those watches are not waterproof so it's understandable. After an hour or so, it returns back to normal.

mine actually i give it thumbs up it stand what ever i do with it  never had problems with touch screen, camera do'nt know cos not using:)
Jul 6, 2018 5:05:53 GMT 1 krapulant said:
I have the same problem from time to time. Humidity enters the watch (mixture of sweat and high temperature) and does 2 things. Fog the camera lens. Stops the finger inputs from the screen. Those watches are not waterproof so it's understandable. After an hour or so, it returns back to normal.

I have the same problem too ,i can't run with my watch 

guys, this watch is’nt waterproof so still for one that is’nt it is great my H2 stopped working after few days because of sweat and this one just keep on rolling

I have problem with the colors, the LEM 7 lost the colors and when push the power buttom flashes on green screen.

Jul 21, 2018 0:15:58 GMT 1 josemiguel said:
I have problem with the colors, the LEM 7 lost the colors and when push the power buttom flashes on green screen.

flash the latest update and if you do'nt know how contact me via msg and i'll help you directly, it sounds the screen cable is'nt connected well but it is taking a risk with opening a new watch, if after flashing this continue then you need to contact the seller and ask for new replacement watch or a full refund. ask freely for any help.

Jul 11, 2018 14:11:33 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
guys, this watch is’nt waterproof so still for one that is’nt it is great my H2 stopped working after few days because of sweat and this one just keep on rolling

I was having problems with my I4Air the screen would flash orange streaks. It only happened if I wore it while sweating when I rode my bike. Since the Sim Card access panel is not sealed it was most likely where the moisture was getting in to the watch. So I used clear HD packing tape to seal the opening around the panel.
When I got my Lem 7 I added the same seal to the Sim panel after installing the Sim Card. It was easier, because it doesn’t have a screw to install the panel. I just put the piece of the tape on the panel and then trimmed it before installing the panel. It ain’t pretty but so far it helps keep moisture from getting in through this opening.

capt jon

Now my screen stay black ,this watch is a big joke,i can’t flash because i can’t turn off the watch ,i want cry

Jul 22, 2018 10:08:45 GMT 1 jayjay38 said:
Now my screen stay black ,this watch is a big joke,i can't flash because i can't turn off the watch ,i want cry

wait till the battery drains and then flash it.

Jul 22, 2018 12:16:27 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jul 22, 2018 10:08:45 GMT 1 jayjay38 said:
Now my screen stay black ,this watch is a big joke,i can’t flash because i can’t turn off the watch ,i want cry

wait till the battery drains and then flash it.

ok thanks

jayjay38

try and make sure to reset the watch after flashing and plz report of any problems you will have.

The same thing happens to me, I flashed to version 2.4 but the screen is still black and I can’t reset it because nothing is visible.

Jul 22, 2018 22:53:25 GMT 1 buzz said:
The same thing happens to me, I flashed to version 2.4 but the screen is still black and I can't reset it because nothing is visible.

flash the new firmware v2.5 and make sure to choose upgrade and not download only after you flash the watch reset it. if the problem still continue try and open the watch and see if you see any cable is loose.