KW68 and AllCall W2 Discussion

Jun 13, 2018 20:21:55 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:shobhitk

size does’nt say much about battery preformence:) it is all about firmware modifation.

but sophie what about firmware update for the bluetooth calling? they dont release new firmware updates.

Any idea by when KW68 be available on sale?

Jun 14, 2018 5:05:42 GMT 1 shobhitk said:

Jun 13, 2018 20:21:55 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:shobhitk

size does’nt say much about battery preformence:) it is all about firmware modifation.

but sophie what about firmware update for the bluetooth calling? they dont release new firmware updates.

if the kw68 will get it there is no reason why the w2 wo’nt.

Jun 15, 2018 18:23:05 GMT 1 Deepak said:
Any idea by when KW68 be available on sale?

most likely till the end of this month:)

Nice watch but alot of poeple are going to hate the design. It’s not classic, it’s not sporty, it is way out there and looks like something out of a SIFI movie. Could not wear it Also a word of warning: no water proof watch like the H1 and q1pro is any good for making phone calls through as the waterproofong makes the micophone too soft to talk through and people can’t hear you. Let’s hope the Kw68 does not have this problem but it probably will if it is ip67 or 68. However if your are not into the whole Dick T thing who cares:)

Jun 18, 2018 4:41:01 GMT 1 azza said:
Nice watch but alot of poeple are going to hate the design. It's not classic, it's not sporty, it is way out there and looks like something out of a SIFI movie. Could not wear it Also a word of warning: no water proof watch like the H1 and q1pro is any good for making phone calls through as the waterproofong makes the micophone too soft to talk through and people can't hear you. Let's hope the Kw68 does not have this problem but it probably will if it is ip67 or 68. However if your are not into the whole Dick T thing who cares:)

You don’t need a good mic if you have a good bluetooth headset, and that’s the logic way to use a phone watch. So let’s hope that KW68 has a solid bluetooth radio, not the joke I had to suffer with the LEM7.

Jun 20, 2018 12:32:56 GMT 1 taxidermista said:
Jun 18, 2018 4:41:01 GMT 1 azza said:
Nice watch but alot of poeple are going to hate the design. It's not classic, it's not sporty, it is way out there and looks like something out of a SIFI movie. Could not wear it Also a word of warning: no water proof watch like the H1 and q1pro is any good for making phone calls through as the waterproofong makes the micophone too soft to talk through and people can't hear you. Let's hope the Kw68 does not have this problem but it probably will if it is ip67 or 68. However if your are not into the whole Dick T thing who cares:)

You don’t need a good mic if you have a good bluetooth headset, and that’s the logic way to use a phone watch. So let’s hope that KW68 has a solid bluetooth radio, not the joke I had to suffer with the LEM7.

Yeah they should rename it the LEMON7.

taxidermista

azza

are you having mic problems? i also use it with BT headset, the last update improved the connection way better than before i will try showing it on one of the videos i’m about to upload.

Jun 21, 2018 12:44:40 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:taxidermista

azza

are you having mic problems? i also use it with BT headset, the last update improved the connection way better than before i will try showing it on one of the videos i’m about to upload.

With a bt headset I couldn’t listen to podcasts for 20 seconds straight so I didn’t even tried the microphone.

taxidermista

i will check these issues again with my watch. i also do’nt use the mic. cos i’m using mainly with BT headset.

soniasophie9697 Hey.
I wanted to ask you if I should wait for KW68 to release or go with AllCall W2?
Is KW68 gonna have the same specs as AllCall w2 or is it gonna be better in any sense?
Also, is AllCall W2 the right choice as this is going to be my first smartwatch EVER?
Before finalizing AllCall W2, I listed out KW99, MW H2, Zeblaze Thor 4, but nothing beats AllCall W2, I guess.

Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks.

I am between the Allcall w2 or Bakeey I7 I really like both, I know the Allcall w2 is the best choice, but 460Mah battery capacity is holding me and the I7 is 600Mah and after we don’t have to much information of the I7 , I did ask for videos of the watch and the position of the speaker and Mic and nothing yet.At the maybe I will get the Allcall w2 because for all the features and the position of the Mic and speaker

Jun 29, 2018 12:39:30 GMT 1 leafar said:
I am between the Allcall w2 or Bakeey I7 I really like both, I know the Allcall w2 is the best choice, but 460Mah battery capacity is holding me and the I7 is 600Mah and after we don’t have to much information of the I7 , I did ask for videos of the watch and the position of the speaker and Mic and nothing yet.At the maybe I will get the Allcall w2 because for all the features and the position of the Mic and speaker

Bakeey I7 also have only 450 mAH battery and it is only Life waterproof
Jun 29, 2018 11:18:11 GMT 1 nkgautam said:soniasophie9697 Hey. I wanted to ask you if I should wait for KW68 to release or go with AllCall W2? Is KW68 gonna have the same specs as AllCall w2 or is it gonna be better in any sense? Also, is AllCall W2 the right choice as this is going to be my first smartwatch EVER? Before finalizing AllCall W2, I listed out KW99, MW H2, Zeblaze Thor 4, but nothing beats AllCall W2, I guess.

Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks.

allcall W1 and W3 are kingwear watches just with more ram and storage but same company who makes them. it is up to you which one to choose, i on the other hand prefer the kw68 cos i do'nt see a reason for 2gb ram over 1gb, you can't decide about a watch before you are using it:) every watch has pros and cons just your choice which one you think is best for you, i do'nt agree with the thinking that there is one that is the best:) not just smartwatches but any device.

i do'nt think the w2 or the i7 are for sale yet.

AllCall W2 is available to buy on Aliexpress.com

m.aliexpress.com/wholesale/Allcall%20w2.html?channel=direct&keywords=Allcall%20w2

Jun 30, 2018 4:25:24 GMT 1 nkgautam said:

it is better to wait for the kw68 to be released then you can be 100% sure that it is for sale even the w2, you can't trust what sellers put for sale and when it is going to be delivered.

Blakey I7 where is the speaker? Love a challenge so I went looking and think I may have found the most logical location. The carbon fiber print makes it more difficult but its not on the left side where a lot are located. But there is a good sized opening located on the bottom beneath the camera as shown here. There also appears to be a similar smaller opening on the opposite side in the same location. The mic is clearly located on the right side below the lower button. May have to wait for Mr. Ticks early review to find out for sure.

hum i cant see nothing.

Jun 30, 2018 21:22:31 GMT 1 leafar said:
hum i cant see nothing.

I'll help you. Click on the picture's to enlarge them.

1 Like
Jul 1, 2018 1:34:12 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Jun 30, 2018 21:22:31 GMT 1 leafar said:
hum i cant see nothing.

I'll help you. Click on the picture's to enlarge them.

thanks no bad at all