IQI I8 details

Introducing the IQI I8

Set to retail for around $149 USD this model is a nice looking watch.

Built along similar lines to the I4. Should be available at the end of August 2018.

 

Click on these images for details

pablo11 AvatarAug 8, 2018 6:22:22 GMT 1 pablo11 said:

Introducing the IQI I8

Set to retail for around $149 USD this model is a nice looking watch.

Built along similar lines to the I4. Should be available at the end of August 2018.

 

Click on these images for details


I dont think that nothing can't beat the jlemfo Lem X

I’ll be posting about that today at some point


so you have the whole spec great.

Looking forward to a bit more detail mate :+1:

is IQI is bakeey?
look at this Bakeey I8 4G LTE SmartWatch
www.moklatasmartwatch.com/2018/08/bakeey-i8-4g-lte-smartwatch.html

Sept 29, 2018 16:18:39 GMT 1 mmouad1996 said:

yes, it is the same watch but the manufacturer are IQI the other name is just branding company name.

I have two questions about IQI I8:

  • is the case really made of aluminum alloy?
  • is it possible to change the strap?
Dec 25, 2018 16:30:08 GMT 1 dreq said:
I have two questions about IQI I8: - is the case really made of aluminum alloy? - is it possible to change the strap?

Yes
No

Dec 25, 2018 19:47:42 GMT 1 Deepak said:

Dec 25, 2018 16:30:08 GMT 1 dreq said:
I have two questions about IQI I8:
  • is the case really made of aluminum alloy?
  • is it possible to change the strap?


Yes
No

So, does it mean that the smartwatch will be useless when the strap breaks down? Is no one really tried to change the strap?