I now have the IQ4 AIR

can’t see the watch to pc (windows) for transfer watch faces. it is a driver or something ? or problem with firmware ? Thanks !

Nov 13, 2017 6:54:07 GMT 1 magestic12 said:
Sept 21, 2017 14:51:07 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Update on my life with my new  I4 Air. Its only been four days but I am averaging about 2 days or more battery life with the  400mah battery. Battery test at bottom of post. I installed the Sim card, Watch Droid and Hibernation Manager apps. Since the watch is not rooted the CPU controller in Hibernation Manager is not functioning but the other functions that control which apps work while shut off, do work. 

The Cellular connection works good with a Speedtalk Sim Card, which works through TMobile. 
The other apps I have installed are: Display Brightness; Battery Repair/Calibration apps (I installed these on my phone first and find they appear to work good);
Settings Search; Sound Snip; Speech Memo; and Tippy tipper. I tried Open Camera but could not get it to work satisfactorily so I uninstalled it. The camera takes pretty 
clear pictures.

I connected my BT keyboard and used it to set up the New APN for my Sim Card. I prefer it to 99% of the keyboards available on the watch because, it defaults when connected
and does not display anything on the screen while typing. The standard keyboard works pretty well (but as with all on screen keyboards sometimes makes it hard to see what
your are typing) but I am going to try the Touch One Round Keyboard though.

I keep the watch in Airplane mode when not using cellular but I have the watch connected to my phone for notifications and did not disconnect this option thru Hibernation Manager. I received one notification last night on my watch.

I do not regularly use the gesture feature. But check the time multiple times during the day and wear the watch at night.  

I last charged the watch to 100% about 1700 last night after running the Battery Repair and Calibration apps and have 80% at 0935 this morning.

The firmware showing on the watch is: 3.10.72 Aug 4 23:20:21 CST 2017

What can I say besides I’m really liking this I4 Air over my Thor.

Update: Battery Status. 400mah battery installed.
1700 - 100%  Sep 20th  Wearing all day and night. Gesture off. Normal use for how I use watch. Airplane mode. Limited Cell when needed. BT Droid when needed. Hibernation manager on.
0935 -  80%   Sep 21  (time on 16h 35m)
0900 -  41%   Sep 22  (time on 23h 25m - cumulative 40h 0m)
1700 -  26%   Sep 22  (time on 8hr 0m - cumulative 48h 0m)
0900 -  15%   Sep 23  (time on 16h 0m - cumulative 64h 0m)
With 15% remaining that averages out to about 6.25 ma per hour used. 15% of 400mah = 40mah remaining. That works out to about 6h and 27m or a total battery life of 70 hours for this test.

I just got mine today. I have a T-Mobile nano SIM that I got today just for this watch. The watch will not use the cellular connectivity. It shows 3G with solid bars, but I can't make calls, get online etc. I got into the SIM status under About & it tells me: Network: Unknown, Signal strength: -87dBm 13 asu, Cellular network type: Unknown, Service State: Out of service, Roaming: Not roaming, Cellular Network state: disconnected, My watch number: Unknown.

I called T-Mobile support & they said everything is fine on their end. The SIM is correct, it is active, it is registered on the cell network.

I don’t know what to do. I’ve tried resetting it, removing the SIM & resetting it. My goal is to use it with T-Mobile DIGITS which allows me to pair my smartphone main number with the SIM / number of the watch, so I can use my watch to make & receive, calls, text using my smartphone’s number. It also has data. It only works if Wifi is enabled. The watch will not access the cellular network no matter what I do. I’ve updated the APN to ensure its the correct one. Like I said if you go to the watch face & slide down you get the screen that shows the date, day, time battery remaining. On the left side of the time (in the middle of the screen) it shows 3G with 4 out of 4 bars, the right side shows a small phone with the Bluetooth symbol in it & s green check mark.

Any help is greatly appreciated, please.

Thank you for your time, efforts, patience & considerations.

With sincerest respects,

Magestic12

I recently did a review of T-Mobile Digits for another post. From what I understand your problem is probably that the Sim Card you are using will only work in a watch recognized by T-Mobile for use with the Digits application. Usually these are Android Wear Watches they sell. AT&T, my carrier operates this way, they call it Number Sync and charge you $10 a month for the device to be used on your account. The catch is the service (Number Sync) has to be installed on the device and then activated through the provider to use it. Just installing a Sim Card would not work.
I have my AT&T tablet linked to my phone via number sync but the program came installed on the tablet. I can make and receive all calls and texts via both devices. I would imagine Digits is similar. It is not an app that you add on and a simple one shot process. 

I remember reading that T-Mobile also will charge you $10 a month for the added device. If that is the case there probably is no way you will get this to work in an Android 5.1 watch. I use the SpeedTalk Sim Cards which I buy on Amazon which are supported by T-Mobile Network and work on 2G or 3G. T-Mobile is the only network that is supporting 2G through 2020. However they cannot be added to your T-Mobile account which is necessary to use Digits, as I understand it.

Hello.Where i can download firmware for i4 air?thank’s!