H2 watch dead and is not powering on

I’ll try giving you a direct link. Can you browse Mega.nz? The url has been shortened using Google.
If you can reach the Mega.nz website I can give you a link…

Dec 17, 2017 1:35:28 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
I'll try giving you a direct link. Can you browse Mega.nz? The url has been shortened using Google. If you can reach the Mega.nz website I can give you a link.....

this site not loading… (

Dec 16, 2017 21:14:28 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 16, 2017 19:52:23 GMT 1 romanzo said:
i did it on another pc, but same result…
maybe our Country (Kazakhstan) blocked links like this…
do you have another direct link for downloading?

thank you )

i’m checking for you:)

i made it!!! downloading your file!!! )))

Dec 16, 2017 10:39:45 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 16, 2017 10:20:26 GMT 1 romanzo said:
what firmware need to download? )))

/thread/1720/h2-factory-firmware

the link works.

Thank you very much for your brilliant support! Finaly my watch is a life again!!! 
I have no words!!! Many many thanks! And have a perfect day!!!

Nov 29, 2017 3:20:37 GMT 1 brunokutta said:
Hi,

I have returned the item to Gearbest and have got confirmation from the parcel tracking, that the item was delivered. I am now waiting for Gearbest to provide the refund.
I had paid with PayPal. So do i have any special rights due to this particular mode of payment.
If GB screw up with my refund, then sadly this will be my first and last experience with them . I would prefer to stick to Aliexpress only.

How did your refund go ?

Hi! i whant to buy back cover on my H2 Microwear.

Where can i buy parts separately?

Dec 18, 2017 22:55:43 GMT 1 romanzo said:

sadly we can't i also need the back cover, why do you need one? try to ask on their YT channel you might be able to make them sell you one.

i tried but still no respond:/

Dec 19, 2017 1:42:53 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 18, 2017 22:55:43 GMT 1 romanzo said:

sadly we can't i also need the back cover, why do you need one? try to ask on their YT channel you might be able to make them sell you one.

i tried but still no respond:/

sorry, what is “YT channel” ? )))

Dec 19, 2017 9:19:20 GMT 1 romanzo said:

Dec 19, 2017 1:42:53 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

sorry, what is "YT channel" ? )))

their Youtube channel:)  www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_uutnAg6mJeq4W5vdDcfg/videos

i can’t install some whatchfaces (AndroidSkin, No1_DieselAR, Raphael Barros First Creation…) sometimes - ok, but after 2-3 days, i see another whatchface(firs one in list). when i try install again, i can’t do this.
and sometimes “hands bright screen” is no work…

who know why?

Dec 19, 2017 21:43:29 GMT 1 romanzo said:
i can't install some whatchfaces (AndroidSkin, No1_DieselAR, Raphael Barros First Creation...) sometimes - ok, but after 2-3 days, i see another whatchface(firs one in list). when i try install again, i can't do this. and sometimes "hands bright screen" is no work...

who know why?

i do’nt have problems installing WFs on the H2, are you sure the ones you want are supported by the firmware of the watch?

Dec 20, 2017 1:28:57 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 19, 2017 21:43:29 GMT 1 romanzo said:
i can’t install some whatchfaces (AndroidSkin, No1_DieselAR, Raphael Barros First Creation…) sometimes - ok, but after 2-3 days, i see another whatchface(firs one in list). when i try install again, i can’t do this.
and sometimes “hands bright screen” is no work…

who know why?

i do’nt have problems installing WFs on the H2, are you sure the ones you want are supported by the firmware of the watch?

of course. i use it before, but now can’t activated… (

in this video  from 13m. 00s. same situation, like me, but i don’t understand, how he resolved
 this

and what about “hands bright screen” is no work… ?

Dec 20, 2017 6:39:41 GMT 1 romanzo said:
and what about "hands bright screen" is no work... ?

copy the clockskin folder to your pc and reset the watch and see if it helps it also should fix the problem you are having with birght screen on, most likely the watch face need a software update and reseting should do so, btw, does your watch come with the latest firmware? does it include the bt call app? 
Dec 17, 2017 16:02:56 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Nov 29, 2017 3:20:37 GMT 1 brunokutta said:
Hi,

I have returned the item to Gearbest and have got confirmation from the parcel tracking, that the item was delivered. I am now waiting for Gearbest to provide the refund.
I had paid with PayPal. So do i have any special rights due to this particular mode of payment.
If GB screw up with my refund, then sadly this will be my first and last experience with them . I would prefer to stick to Aliexpress only.

How did your refund go ?

GB agreed to give full refund and also refunded the shipping charges incurred to send back the faulty item. However i still lost some money due to the currency conversion charges levied by Paypal. 
 Customer service was satisfactory.

£23.74 5%OFF | original h2 smartwatch wristwatch smart watch hour clock watch plastic blackcover black cover case strap belt for h2 phonewatch