Cracks on my Thor 4

This morning I found 2 cracks on my Thor 4. I do not know how this could happen. I wear it every day, but I am very careful, there was no damage or
anything

else. I think the quality of the watch is not as expected. The next watch should be of better quality. Anyone else with those problems? 

Here’s same problem with a Kospet Hope:
//post/32325/thread"%20timestamp=“1549597140”][attachment%20thumbnail=“1”%20id=“1697”

And I thought the kospet hope has a better quality. It is the same as to my Thor 4. Bad quality leads to mechanical stress. I have some experience in Chinese smartwatches. My first, a neptune pine, had the same problems. After 10 months there were several cracks. Neptune changed this to a new one, but 10 months later it was the same problem. My next watch was a No1 D5. No cracks until today, because the body is made of metal. This watch has many problems with his wristband but not with cracks. Now the Thor 4. I know it is not possible to use a metal body because of the function of the antennas, but there must be something with better quality, may be a ceramic body (not only the bezel). I do not know how long I can wear the Thor 4 until it breaks in total, but today there is no better quality watch in sight, what a pity.

So far so good with my kospet, but I anticipate getting similar case cracks is just a matter of time. Would be good if they could sell replacement cases. Just wondering do the well known smart watch brands use different materials for their cases?

PS:I also own a thor4 and lem7, both of them are no comparison to the kospet hope.

Most of the well known smart watch brands do not have the problem with the antennas, because they have not the possibility to use it as a standalone smartphone with Sim card. Therefore they are able to work with other materials. Only the newer LTE smartwatches with Android wear must have better materials, I do not know which one.